*Bonus Chapter*

I'm realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry for how long this wait has been. I was really stuck on how to end this and then I got all these requests for the bonus scenes and school was really hectic so I apologize. I would like to say that this story has formally been finished. This is the bonus scene of James and Paige's mating (the rated R version is already posted in Restricted Scenes which is on my wall). 

The EPILOGUE will be posted on Wednesday as I want this chapter to stand on it's own for a few days. I know I'm still going to get questions about that though...

I just want to clarify that the rated R version is only for readers who WANT to read it. I had an issue with a reader who criticized the last restricted chapter I did because it was very explicit. It was clearly labeled Restricted Scene and I emphasized the sexual content so I just want to make it very clear that by no means do you have to read it and if you do, please don't complain to me about how sexual it is because there are many warnings. I don't mean to rant but it's hard to hear that a reader is disappointed in you for writing such a scene. 

As always, thank you to all of my fans who have voted and commented and fanned and begged me to upload and finish this story. I am forever sorry about this long wait. I made it extra long for you guys :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Bonus Chapter

James’ POV:

            I took the cap off the Sharpie in my hand and quickly marked the box in front of me with my name. Grabbing the packing tape off the bed, I sealed the box and put it next to the door. I got to work putting more of my clothes into another box before once again hazardously printing my name on the top. I frowned as I realized I still had a lot of things to pack up and that didn’t include the mountain of clothes Paige had yet to put in boxes.

“Uhh, honey?” I turned around to find Paige standing at the door with her eyebrows raised. “Sweetie, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m packing.” I threw my hands in the air and gestured around the room.

“Packing for what?” She asked lamely.

“Well the apartment’s all ready and we have to pack up all of our things before we can move in.” I reminded her.

“We…” She murmured as she looked down.

“Yes. We.” I clarified. “Is there something going on?”

“No, no not at all.” Paige stuttered quickly. “It’s just, I just thought that I was making this move. Alone.”

“Alone.” I repeated. I didn’t try to keep the hurt off my face. It was painful to think that my mate was moving away and didn’t want me to come with her.

“It’s just that we never talked about it and I thought that you didn’t want to come because you never mentioned anything about it.” Paige rambled.

“So you don’t want me to come then?” I asked. Her eyes widened and she shook her head quickly before running over.

“No! Of course I want you to come with me! I just thought you didn’t want to move away from the pack house and all your friends.” She mumbled while looking down. “Which is stupid of me to think.”

“Paige, why wouldn’t I want to come with you? We’ve been sleeping in the same room in the same bed for almost a year now. You should know by now that anywhere you go, I follow.” I took her into my arms and lifted her head so I could see her eyes.