Jay

It took two minutes to reach Jay's room, as it was the farthest room of the Monastery. Jay was actually awake, working on his small project.

You were careful not to interrupt him, so you just stood there. Then, Jay noticed you at the doorway and turned around halfway.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I thought you were asleep. What brings you here to my room?" Jay said as he leaned on the table.

"I just had a nightmare. It left me awake for a while, and now I can't sleep," you casually replied, then a yawn. Jay thought about something then a lightbulb entered his mind.

"You know what you need?" He looked at you, then a smile appeared on your face. "What is it?' You crossed your arms.

He took your hand and made way to the kitchen. You sat down on the seat by the kitchen counter.

You saw Jay opened the fridge and got out a milk carton, pouring two glasses for you and him.

"Here," he said and placed the glass in front of you. He drank the milk and it left a small milk mustache on his face.

You stared at the glass and asked, "Milk? How is this going to work?"

"I've heard milk helps us sleep at night and my ma used to make these when I was a kid," he explained.

You stared at him, then stared at the glass. You took a sip of the milk, and you felt that cold sensation through your throat.

"Wow, it tastes so good, it's making me sleepy..." you said, and you yawned as you finished your milk.

He led you back to his room and cleaned up his little project. You both settled in bed.

Before you went to sleep, you asked, "Jay, what was that project for?"

"It's a secret for the others but only you know it. It's a prank for Cole tomorrow," he winked.

You made a small laugh and yawned again. "That's nice," you said as you snuggled under the covers.

He turned off the lights and you both went to sleep. For someone like him, he knew how to make someone happy, like you.