TWENTY~TWO²²

It's been a month since Toby had moved into the pack, Taylor had been taking care of him and his wolf had accepted him wholeheartedly and that made him happy, right now, Toby, Max and Taylor were sitting besides the pool, Taylor is about to deliver some news to the small omega and he doesn't know how he'll take it.

"Toby, we....we want to adopt you"

"R-really?, omg yes!" He exclaimed and hugged Taylor and Max, Max chuckled and hugged him back.

"Welcome to our new family" Max said smiling, Toby smiled, he's finally happy.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"Babe, come on, we're going to be late" Luke sighed for the millionth time, Bill was in the bathroom tweezing his eyebrows, they were going out on a date and Bill was truly excited. Since the kiss incident, Bill and Luke had avoided the alpha couple except when there were pack meetings, they'd normally just be  cooped up in their room and stay there, the alphas didn't mind as well, they saw it as a way to maintain peace in the pack.

"Bill, come on!" Luke whined, the door opened and Bill came out looking cute, he had an oversized navy blue sweater, a pair of black jeans and black sneakers.

"You look beautiful"

"Thanks babe"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"Yes, give me your knot babe" Mike moaned out feeling His mate fill him up, his body twitched in pleasure feeling Elton thrust inside his walls

Elton moaned picking up the pace, his hand grabbed a fist full of his mate's hair making Mike to arch his back even more

"Oh goddess, yes Elton fuck!..."

He spanked the beta's ass earning a yelp from him, he trailed kisses down his neck, and found a spot he could mark, he bit on the skin and Mike came in an instant, his cum falling on his chest

"Oh goddess" he moaned coming down from his orgasm high, he kissed his mate and decided to pull out only to make the beta yelp in pain.

"Wait, why are we knotted? does that mean?..."

"Oh goddess"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"I'm glad toby loves it here" Max said getting in bed.

"Me too...Max i want to tell you something"

"Oh? I hope nothing's wrong?"

"No, no....it's just, i want to say, thank you"

"Okay....for?"

"For accepting me as your mate, i really like being with you, you're a great mate and a great boyfriend, what I'm trying to say is, I love you Max, like seriously, I'm inlove with you"

"Awh babe, i love you too and I'm happy to be with you, living here with you has been really great"

Taylor smiled and kissed his mate, the kiss immediately deepened and Taylor moaned into the kiss feeling Max's hands grip on his ass hard. Max pulled away from the kiss,

"What would you do if i eat you out right now"

"Oh daddy"

Max chuckled as he trailed kisses down Taylor's torso, his hands twisting on his nipple buds making Taylor to gasp quietly, he pulled down Taylor's boxers and came face to face with his organ, but that wasn't  his mission at the moment, he spread Taylor's legs wide and saw his aim, he licked his lips and went in.

"Wait I- ahhh"

"So sweet"

Taylor arched his back feeling his mate's tongue inside him, his slumbering organ woke up and he stroked himself.

"Max"

Max continued lapping at the tight hole, slowly but surely, slick started oozing out of it and he smirked and slurped at it, Taylor couldn't control his moans, his hands digging into the sheets.

"Max!"

He felt his stomach tense up and cum shot up to his face and chest, he arched his back screaming in pleasure as more cum flowed out of him.

Max stood up and smiled.

"Mission accomplished"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

The next day, the pack house was silent, Benjamin had taken the wolves to the local amusement park, leaving Taylor, Max, Mike and Elton.

"So what should we do today?" Elton asked sipping his coffee, The others shrugged and he sighed.

"Oh, let's play twister" Taylor beamed making the rest of them facepalm.

"Babe, that is boring"

"W-what? I give up"

They eventually decided to watch a movie, Taylor has been feeling tired and nauseous alot lately and he saw Vera and he was told he was okay but a blood test was needed which was scheduled the next day.

"Taylor, something's wrong at the border"

Taylor suddenly stood up startling the others.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, but Autumn said something is wrong at the border"

"Mike , go with him, I'll stay with Elton here just in case" Max said, he knows that when Taylor is in alpha mode he needs his beta not another alpha who might ruin his plans.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"I don't see anything here though" Taylor said sniffing the air, nothing was off and he didn't know what Autumn was talking about, he turned to  face Mike only to come face to face with a silver gun.

"M-mike?, what are you doing?"

Mike laughed darkly.

"Stupid omega, you really thought you could lead a pack?"

"Mike what are you doing, you  are my beta in my pack what the fuck is this?"

"Listen here fire head, you cannot lead a pack, look at the mess this place is, your exmate is in your pack, leeching off of you, his mate came here begging for refuge and now he turned his back on you, they see you as weak and fragile!"

"I get that, but that doesn't mean killing me will solve anything, plus Max will take over after me"

"You don't get it do you, i will kill you, kill Max and take over, you had your fun its time to get down to business. Now where was i? Oh yes."

He disabled the gun safety with a click. Taylor's heart hammered through his chest as he began to think about a way to escape this trap.

"this is the part you beg for your life now"

"The day i beg to you is th-"

Bang.bang.

He watched the body fall down to the ground,

"I've always hated hearing your nasally voice"

To be continued......