TWENTY²⁰

2 days earlier....

As usual the small boy woke up and did the pack chores which included cooking, cleaning and washing the alpha and luna's cars.

He had just finished waxing the luna's car when Michael, the next alpha came to him with a basket full of clothes.

"Wash these and fold them neatly in my closet" Michael instructed, the boy sighed and went to do as told. Toby really didn't mind doing these things it was just that he wants to be treated with respect and equal by the other wolves, everyday he'll wake up and get spit on by the wolves of the Venus pack.

After placing Michael's clothes in the closet he went downstairs where the beta tripped him making him to fall down the stairs.

"Watch where you're going omega" he said snickering. Toby sighed and went to the kitchen to make the pack their lunch, being the only surviving omega was a sad thing for him, he saw how the previous omegas before him were treated, two of them were sexually abused by the alpha and the rest died because of the physical abuse. He placed the lunch on the table and he heard the alpha calling for him through mindlink.

"Come to my office omega" the alpha said.

"Y-yes alpha" he said, his wolf was telling him to not to go, that he should just run but he didn't listen.

He opened the alpha's office door and went in where he saw the alpha sitting on his chair, pants down and dick erect and throbbing, his body shivered just looking at it.

"Y-you needed s-something?" He stuttered, the alpha smirked and patted his laps.

"Drop your pants and come sit on alpha's lap" the alpha said licking his lips

"I-i am only 15" he said tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"Even better, i like them young" the alpha said standing up. Toby backed up as he tried to escape the alpha.

"Get back here omega" the alpha said in his alpha voice, Toby whimpered as he stopped his movements, the alpha came to him and touched his neck with his big hands.

"Get on your knees" he commanded, Toby was crying at this point, he sobbed as he got on his knees, the alpha placed his member at the boy's lips but Toby was not agreeing to this, his wolf however had other plans, he took control and bit the alpha on his organ, making the alpha to howl in pain, he tasted blood in his mouth and he let go and jumped out the window.

He shifted and ran as fast as he could, blood dripped from his fury belly from the glass that cut him but he didn't care he just ran.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Present day...

Taylor watched the small pup laying on the hospital bed, he was sure that the pup would shift but he hasn't, but he didn't care about that, all he cared about was how this pup got here.

"He's experienced a lot of physical abuse, I'm sorry to say this but i don't think he'll be here next week" Dr Ray said, Taylor's heary sank hearing that, he wants to avenge this pup and he wants this pup to be healthy and happy.

"W-what can we do for him to be....comfortable" he asked the doctor. Dr Ray's heart shattered hearing his alpha's broken voice, it was the voice of someone who wants to help but doesn't know how.

"We'll try what we can for him" he said smiling reassuringly,Taylor nodded. he kissed the pup's fury head and left the room.

"How is he?" Max asked, he saw his mate crumble before him.

"He's dying" Taylor replied sobbing against his mate's chest.

"Can you heal him? Like with lolo?" Max can't help but ask, Taylor froze for a second.