Bitter Violet

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I jolted awake to a person screaming. It took me a second to gain my senses and realise that i am not in my room anymore. Instead of lying in my comfy bed with a light on, i am on the old wet ground with a faint glimmer of moon light, shinning through a dense canopy of trees. As i stood up, I could feel that i was in a puddle of water or something else, as this puddle was thicker.

I went to take a step and as i put my foot down, it landed on something soft with a hard centre. Whatever it was, it caused me to trip over as it rolled. I landed on something flesh-like, to me it felt like a chest. When I felt further up, I came to what I knew was a head. At that moment the soft shine of the moon choose that time to burst through the lush canopy of the trees, and pour down to we're I was sitting. I looked down and saw body after body, some ripped apart, others were clawed or stabbed, the one that tripped me was all swollen up, like he was beaten to death.

I stood up, by this time I was petrified. I had all of these emotions going thru me at once, confusion, terror, fear. Then all of a sudden there was gigantic burst of light in the sky. As I looked around me i could see that the bodies went on and on and on, as far as I could see. SCREAMS filled up the night. Scream after scream after scream, finally a terrifyingly loud scream filled the nights air. You could hear this scream above all others.

It took me a moment to realise that the scream was mine!

Then i saw him.......