𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Skylar! Pack your shit, bitch, you're going to Los Angeles with me!" I yelled as I walked down the hallway of my apartment.
I watched as my blonde haired friend shot off her bed and ran out the door, ransacking our closet for her suitcase. She lugged the suitcase down the hallway and into her room and then started ripping clothes out of her dresser to put in the suitcase.
I smiled as I went back to our living room to relax for a little while.
Summer has officially started.
Skylar is my best friend now. We met in a sociology class on the first day of freshman year and instantly clicked because we both love the same beer. We both just passed our junior year and are glad that it's over with. This year was so busy and I'm glad to have the summer to have fun.
Neither of us had plans for the summer until Daniel's bandmate Zach texted me and convinced me to come stay at his house in Los Angeles for the summer. I decided to bring Skylar with me so we could both have a fun summer living it up in the city of angels.
I have never been so excited to get back to Los Angeles. The first time I visited was Christmas break during freshman year. I met Daniel's band and his friends and I love all of them. Daniel and I are still close friends and I've become pretty good friends with his bandmate, Corbyn. I visited a few other times and I became very very close with Daniel's other bandmate, Zach. About a year and a half ago, Zach and I started dating.
It was awkward at first because Daniel was way overprotective, but I think that it was just because he was having a hard time letting go of the little fling we had in high school. I had a talk with Daniel not too long after Zach and I started dating, which resulted in tears from the both of us, but we knew we had to let go. We didn't work, we just needed to let each other go.
I had already packed my bags. They were filled with basically everything in my apartment, but Skylar and I are staying for the whole summer, so we need to pack a lot.
I glanced at the clock, seeing that it was getting pretty late. Our flight is fairly early, so I decided to go through my nightly routine and then go to bed so that I could get some sleep.
My last thought before I drifted off to sleep was that I'm excited to see Zach, but I haven't seen Daniel in a while and I hope that seeing him doesn't spark old feelings.