Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓝⓔ-⃝Ⓐⓦⓐⓚⓔ

Chapter 1

"Awake"

"Girls! Get up so you can get ready for school!" Grace and Ivy groaned as they woke up with Grace's mom shaking them awake "Huh?" Ivy asked a bit confused "You two need to go get dressed." Ivy's mom said walking over with their bags all ready to go. "Oh, Okay then!" Grace said as they rushed out of the room to go get dressed.

Once the girls got dressed they departed from their home and began walking down the sidewalk to school "So....I had this weird dream last night." Grace said making Ivy perk up and turn to Grace "I had a weird dream too. You go first." Ivy said making Grace nod "For some reason I can remember it very clearly. It was about me and you in the cars universe.." Grace said, making Ivy stop with wide eyes ".......That was my dream too..."

The two stared at each other for a moment "So we...shared a dream?!" Grace asked a bit shocked "I think. In your dream did you wake up in a desert then get pulled over by Sheriff?" Ivy asked making Grace nod her head quickly "Yeah! In your dream did we go tractor tipping with Mater?" Grace asked, making Ivy nod.

"Yeah! Oh my god! We had the same dream!" Ivy cheered, making Grace put on a wide smile "We have to tell the others about this!" Grace exclaimed "Yeah! Race ya!" Ivy yelled as she ran off with Grace on her tail giggling.

-At School-

"Guys!" The two yelled as they ran over to their group of friends Kyle, Octavia, Adam, Jade, and Blake. "Hey you two. Why so excited?" Blake asked tilting her head "We had the same dream!" The two answered "Really? What was the dream about?" Jade asked, tilting her head.

The girls began explaining their story, occasionally finishing each other's sentences. Right in the middle of their story though, the bell had rung "Aw man...It was just getting interesting.." Kyle groaned as Grace walked off "We'll continue the story at lunch. See ya guys later!"

-After School-

Ivy and Gwen walked back inside their house with sighs "Yey we're home." Ivy said as she put her backpack down on the kitchen table "Hey girls. How was school?" Gwen's dad asked as the two sat down at the table "Good." Grace answered as she pulled out her phone.

"Okay then. Ivy, me and your mom are going to the junkyard to look at some cars. Do you and Grace wanna come?" Ivy's dad asked "Sure I guess." Ivy answered, also pulling out her phone "Okay then. We'll leave in around 20 minutes."