THREE

Hi my name is Dave, I live alone in a pretty secluded city. My parents are living away from me, they're living on a neighboring city on the east side of where I live in. I don't have a lot friends at my city, I have a few but we aren't even that close. One boring midnight, I was watching KDrama because I have nothing better to do during the weekend, all lights are closed, doors are locked, windows are closed, balcony is closed, air conditioning system is on, snacks are ready, vibe is set, turns on the TV. Doing pretty good, so far the drama is almost at the climax, then suddenly,  someone knocked at the balcony.

With the curtains closed and the balcony lights turned on,I saw three slightly slouched tall figures with tails. Seeing them made me think that they are just people from the upper floor, who wore a costume, that has been locked out of their room, or they lost their keys something like that, so I ignored them. After a couple of minutes, they are still there and they knocked again, but this time, their knock slowly getting faster and harder until they are smacking the door with an overwhelming force, scared me ran out of the living room and went to the kitchen to get my shotgun hidden deep in the pantry, in case of burglars get in something like that.

After acquiring the shotgun, I ran to my room and stand far from the door and aimed at the door, for if the burglars got in, I can get a clean shot at their heads. After 5 minutes, the knocking stopped but I didn't waver and I still aim my gun at the door. After I think the coast is clear, I slowly put my gun down and shuffles towards the door slowly to check if they're still there. I opened the door slightly to peek, and they were not there. That made me calm so I closed the door and want to sleep instead.

As I turn around, those three people are peeping on my window, it's like they're lizards. Startled by the sudden event, I turned the light on to see their faces and saw three red, naked people with long tails that looks like demons. I froze in place just by looking at them while they grin at me. They got in the room, I couldn't run, I'm seeing their horrifying, ugly, disgusting faces coming closer to me while I just stand there, immobilized.

I just want to move my finger for me to snap out of this genjutsu or something that inhibits me to move. Thankfully, I managed to move my big toe and evaded the demon's attack or something, because he was about to lift his hand. I ran as fast as I can to get out of the house. I don't care about the house anymore, I just want those three to be away from me.