|| Chapter 7: Stalk ||

"L-Lisaaaa... It's so cold.. We should go back to our cottage!!" I spoke out on her. The water is really cold in the seaaaaaa...

We are here right now in the beach! Ughhh, I didn't thought Lisa would also let us come.. She even invited her friends whom went when we did clubbing last time.

The ten of us are still here again, but the 7 boys are chilling in our cottage. While me, Lisa, and Jennie are here in the beach! Aishh..

I tried my best to prevent myself from staring at Jungkook, but AISHHH!! I can't let my eyes off from him! Come on self!! Stop thinking about him!!

"Come on, Y/N! Let's enjoy this vacation!! Lisa is also enjoying!!" I sighed as I saw both Jennie and Lisa splashing waters on each other.

I THOUGHT WE ARE HERE SO THAT SHE AND JUNGKOOK CAN TALK WITH EACH OTHER! But it turns out SHE IS JUST ENJOYING HERSELF.. UGH!

I looked at Jungkook for a second, and I immediately looked away when we both stared at the same time. Our eyes locked as I saw his cold glare again while he's drinking some shots.

I grabbed Lisa's hand. I signaled her that I have to tell something to her, so we both got up from the beach, leaving Jennie alone.

We headed to the Foods and Drinks shop as I started talking to her.

"Lisa.. We already t-talked right??" She seemed uncomfortable while I'm glaring at her, so I held her left hand.

I continued speaking while she ordered something.

"Listen Lisa... W-We went here not to enjoy..
Our point here is that you and Jungkook can talk." She turned at me when she got the drinks she ordered.

"Y/N, me and Jungkook already talked. We are both just o-okay... So let's just enjoy while we are here.. There's nothing to worry anymore. Hmm?" She beamed and she began to walk, leaving me behind. I followed her but she walked faster. I think there seems to be a problem.

As I arrived at the cottage, I realized all of them are already in the beach. Except Jungkook.

I didn't want to go back and be wet anymore, so I didn't have any choice but to sit with Jungkook in the cottage. He was scrolling in his phone.

I didn't mind him and I also opened my phone. It was so quiet and all we heard is the waves of the sea and the silent screams of our friends.

I decided to open my instagram account and thought about stalking him. I moved away from him so that he won't see that I'm stalking  at him.

"Aherrmm... Hrm..." I faked coughed when I moved a bit.

I searched his ig account and saw his username. @Kookliz_143.

I didn't make any reactions when I realized he changed his username from @Nochukookie to @Kookliz_143.

Well, it's his own instagram account, so I don't care. As I checked his account, I saw he has an IG story.

I checked his IG story and I suddenly slapped my face through my mind as I saw it was still 1 minute ago. I'M TOO EARLY! GOSH! Aishhhh! He will thought that I'm really stalking at him! Aishhhhhhhh!! Dumb Y/N, dumb Y/N...

His IG story is a short video of Lisa, Jennie, and ME!! When we three are in the beach splashing some water to each other..

I glanced at him but he's still scrolling on his phone. I went back at my phone and checked his posts.

His latest post is a glass of wine. The glass of wine in the photo is a bit familiar though. It looks like the glass of wine when we had clubbing together.. But I'm not sure..

The caption was "I loved it." He love drinking? Pffttt...

I continued checking his posts but all I see is his veiny hands, his pictures looking away from the camera, and some cute selcas.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I thought something. Yeah, Lisa.

He didn't post anything about Lisa. He didn't post pictures of Lisa, while Lisa's instagram is full of his photos. She's his girlfriend but he doesn't have any posts on her?

Duhhh... Not gentleman! Uh uh...

"Done stalking??" I jumped when I heard his voice!

HOW DID HE KNEW? omg...

"W-What? What do y-you mean h-hahaha I'm not s-stalking you!!" Oh my god, is it obvious?? Am I smiling the whole time??? Aishhh..

"You liked a post, one of my oldest post..." He said, and I looked away at him.

I didn't realized I really liked his old post! I facepalmed in my thoughts when I saw the photo that I liked.

IT'S A PICTURE OF HIM IN THE BEACH WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES!

He is wearing a beach shorts, BUT HE IS STILL NOT WEARING A SHIRT! I can still see his abssss...

UGH STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT Y/N!!!

ARGGHHHHHHH I'M SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW!

He chuckled when he saw me looking away from him. WHAT'S SO FUNNYYYY!!

"So you like me when I'm not wearing clothes on, huh??" I instantly moved my eyes towards him and crossed my arms!

HE IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF! ARGH!

UGH EVEN THOUGH I LOVED YOU AT THE PAST, YOU CAN'T STILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A PLAYBOY! DUHHH!!

Oh, didn't I tell y'all? YES he is a playboy... Back when we were just highschoolers, before he became Lisa's boyfriend, before he saved me that time, he really is a freaking playboy that's why I didn't have any likes towards him.

But since thst day he saved me, he showed how he really cares about me. UGHHHHH erase erase erase!! Don't think about that anymore Y/N!! Stop thinking about that!! Past is past!

I glared at him again but I just saw him smiling at me. MORE LIKE TEASING ME!!!

Aishhh that was really embarrassing!