|| Chapter 5: A Kiss From Him ||

"Ahhhhh!! I really don't like the tasteee!! I want to vomit!!" I muttered as I drank my water quickly after I drank that alcohol which Lisa gave me.

The taste is so yuckkkk!! I hate it! I hate it! I hateeee itttttt!!

"That tastes like ewww!!" I said to her as she stood up.

"I'll just buy a juice for you~" As she got up, all her friends were very busy playing.

Yeah, we are playing would you rather. And the reason I drank that alcohol because I was being asked 'Would I rather drink an alcohol or dance in the dance floor by myself'.

And of course I don't want to dance there! Especially by myself!!! I don't have any choice that's why I just drank that alcohol.

"Okay!! Let's turn the bottle!!!" Lisa's friend who is Hoseok turned the bottle.

Actually, we are just 10. Me, Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jennie, and Jin.

Jennie, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon are from other schools, but they are Lisa's close friends. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin are our friends back then when we were still highschool.

I am sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung on my left and Jungkook on my right. And Lisa is sitting beside Jungkook. The rest were facing us.

"OooOooOooohh It's Kookieeee~" Hoseok teased as the bottle pointed out at Jungkook.

"I'll ask! I'll ask!!!" Lisa beamed as she just went back from the counter.

"Okayyyy, Kookieee.. Would you rather..." All of us were patiently waiting for Lisa's dare for Jungkook.

Jungkook was staring at her whilst all of us were staring at him.

"Would you rather..... Kiss Jimin on the lips? Or kiss Y/N on the cheeks??" I looked at away at Lisa when she said that.

WHY DID SHE ASKED THAT KIND OF 'WOULD YOU RATHER'? AISHHHH!!

"OooOooOoohhh"

"Ahemmm..Ahem.."

"Ohhhhh.."

The crowd noised. But then they laughed when Jimin said something.

"Ohh, that's easy! Come here Kook! Let's have some fun!! Do you like to do it in a room??" I also want to laugh as I can't control what Jimin said.

But before I could start laughing, Jeon Jungkook grabbed my neck with his left hand as he kissed me! HE KISSED ME!!

Not on my cheeks, BUT ON MY LIPS!!!

AHHHH I'M SURE I'M TURNING RED NOW!! WHY DID HE KISS ME!!!!

Lisa's friends became silent when Jungkook made that sudden move.

I tried to punch his chest but his right hand grabbed my head as it deepened our kiss!

Ahhhhhh why are you doing this Jeon Jungkoooookkk!!

I used my strength for the last time, I punched my fist to his chest, and it made him part my lips from his aggressively.

He used his thumb and wiped his lips. AND I'M HERE, SO STIFFLED FROM WHAT JUNGKOOK DID TO ME.