Sneak Preview

Okayy im wondering about a new story an i wanna know if yall wanna read it so heres a preview & comment if u think i should post the rest of the chapter.

&& it is a fan fiction

---------

I finished the touches on my makeup before Kenny called me up next to dance.

I adjusted my g-string and tightened my heels before walkin through the curtain into the crowded club full of horny and wasted guys an women.

The music was cued which was "Pop That"by French Montana and I swayed my hips while walking my booty moving as I did so.

Some people had already started throwing money and I havent even danced yet.

I made my way to the pole and held it with one hand while making my ass clap to the beat.

"Dont stop pop that dont stop ,watchuuu twerkinn widd"Music blasted.

The lights were bright as hell but i kept on going.I went up on the pole as high as I could go and wrapped my legs tightly around it and let my arms hang off while dangling by my legs and sliding down.

Once I reached the bottom I went into a slip an moved my cheeks.I got on my knees crawling over to people so they could put the money in my g string.

After the song was over I picked up my top , an I went off stage an put my money in my purse.

I went over to the bar to get me a drink.

"Wassup ma what can I get you"Julio said..

"My usual "I told him .Ove known Julio since I first started working here 3 years ago.We've fooled around before but that's about it.I stopped all sexual activity with him cause he's a hoe.He has been with mostly all the strippers here.

We still friends and he tries to get me in bed from time to time but I always dismiss it and he's try an come back 10 times stronger.

He handed me my drink and I began walking back and someone bumped my makin my drink spill all the fuck over me and the glass fell to.

I went down to pick it up and started cursing whoever spilled it out.

"Ayee ma why you trippin it was a accident ,I could buy you another one."I finally looked at who it was an it was Tyga.

-----

Should I post the wgole chapter & is this something yall would be interested in ?

COMMENT & LET ME KNOW .