Chapter 4- WTF

He immediately rushed into me picking me up over his shoulder.

"Wtf are you doing man. Put me down!" I said.

"I miss you man, you dont never reach out to a mf so I had to pop up." He said.

Kyle and I used to date awhile back but of course, he had to go and cheat but this time he got a girl pregnant so I was done with his ass. He was 64 with hazel eyes, dark hair that was low cut with waves and trimmed goatee. (Picture above)

He was fine and I was hurt but not to the point where I couldnt function because I had already knew he was out doing something but when the proof came in I left. We dated for about 6 months and had known each other for about 3 years prior.

"How tf you even know where I stay let alone what floor Kyle? "He tossed me on my bed and pinned me down.

"Don't worry about that Chy. You act like you dont miss me man I aint seen you in a year." He leaned his face closer to mine and I could feel his breath.

"Cause I dont miss you..especially after the shit you did. NOW GET TF OFF ME! Before I knee your ass."

He quickly moved after that because he knows I dont play. My phone went off and it was Tyga. Great fucking timing.

He snatched my phone from me so fast and answered it.

"Give me my fucking phone man and get the hell out my house." I tried reaching over to grab my shit and he kept moving.

"Who tf is Tyga? "He asked. "Nobody you need to fucking know about.. my business is no longer your concern now get out man."

"So thats wtf you on now?"He threw it back at me and stood up." I know I fucked up with Chy but damn.. I want you back. We was friends before all this shit so can we at least go back to that?" He looked down at me.

I stood up and pushed him back a bit. "No. We'll never be anything anymore. You shouldve thought that out before sticking your dick in other bitches. You already know how I am when mfs do me dirty boy."

"Man we was fucking arguing.. you was saying some foul shit g." He said.

"Wow so that meant go cheat? Bro you dumb af. That dont give you no reason to cheat." I replied irritated.

'Chy yo ass hurt my ego g she aint even mean shit. I swear I aint mean to get her pregnant. If I could take it back, I would. All I know is now I wanna be serious man Im tired of being single and these other bitches just dont do it for me like you."

"Leave." He headed towards the door and looked back at me. " Imma give you your space but I need you back Chy." He said and closed the door.

Im honestly not interested in pursuing something with him or Tyga.

Me and Kyle were great friends and the relationship was okay. We had argued the night he cheated about him never being home and shit. He was always out on the block and stuff. So yeah I told him he wasnt gone never be shit and that he would end up dying in these streets but it was only the truth. When you living that type of lifestyle its only one way out honestly.

I got dressed and decided to go for a drive. I pulled up to my best friend house.

I banged on her door like 4 times and no answer, so I called her.

"Bitch wya. Why you not answering the door?"

"My bad I was in the shower girl here I come." She hung up.

A few seconds after she hung up the door opened.

"Biiiitchhh so let me tell you! Why Kyle ass show up to my place talking about he want me back and shit."