Chapter 3-The Results

I went out to the mailbox thing to check if there was any mail and to my surprise it was.I immediately grabbed it ran back up to my apartment.

I flopped on my couch and ripped the envelope open.I started scrolling and it said there was no stds or anything like that , so I was happy .

I picked up my phone and saw I had 8 texts and 5 missed calls.All from Tyga -_-

9:01am-Goodmorning beautiful ^_^

9:05am-Wyd?

9:11am-Are you ignornin me girl? :(

9:16am-Can you call me pls?

9:23am-Look why is u doin this , im just tyna get to kno u , I really like you.

9:35am-Will u just give me a chance, just ONE :/

9:46am-Iight , I see whats goin on , ill just text uu later.

10:03am- -____-

Ughh he just doin too much , but I just replied hey to him and instantly he replied back with "Wassup <3"

Me:Wyd?

Tyga:Coolin at the studio , wyo later?

Me:Um nothing but I have work tonight.

Tyga:Can I take you out sometime , please?

Me:Ummmmm no

Tyga::( cmon ma , why u be so mean to me , I havent done nothin , and I thought we had a good time that night? ;)

Me:Because niggas like you is no good , and dont get full of yourself , I was drunk that night , it was a mistake , a one time thing.

Tyga:Damn ok :( & you barely even kno me to make that type of assumption

Me:I've seen all that I need to , to know so.....

Tyga:Can you just let me take you somewhere , and ill show you im really not as bad as you think?

Me:Umm ok ig.

Tyga: :) iight , youu free tomorrow at around 3?

Me:Umm yea , I should be.

Tyga:Alright , ill pick you up at 3 tomorrow, dont send me off .

Me:No promises lol.

Tyga:Ha , im serious but ok , I gtg , work is calling , talk to you later beautiful .

I sat my phone down and went in the shower.After I got out , I found some camouflage leggins , jordans,an a fringe top. I left my hair bone straight and put a lil makeup on.

I walked out and headed to my car .I pulled up to the car dealership and found the manager .I had been saving all my earnin to buy me a new Range Rover in place of this run down Toyota car .

After all the payments had been made , the guy gave me my keys to my black range and it felt good to do something nice for myself .

I went to Treasure house and rung the bell .She came to the door hair everywhere and clothes barely on here.I arched an eyebrow.

"Lmao wtf happened to youu? ?"I asked."I kind of have someone over now-" "Say nomore girl , Ima just talk to you later , and use protection please."

I walked back to my car and just drove home since it was 5 and I had stopped at McDonald's along the way .

After I ate , there was a knock on my door and Donte rushed in once again like yesterday.He pushed my back up against the wall a little roughly and kissed me hungrily.