The Threesome's wedding day

Raelynn clutching her bouqet to her pacing back and forth waiting for her turn to go down the isle.
Rose Marie sat in a chair watching her.
"Um...I brought the liquor..." She said hesitantly.
"Please can I have it?"
" Sure! " She took out a silver flask out of her purse and handed it to her.
"Thank you!" She lifted up her veil and started drinking out of it.
"Well at least you made it to my wedding." She said cringing at the burn.
" Yeah, Lucifer was against it at first, being it that he really doesn't like me hanging out with you anymore. " She told her morning for her to bring the flask back to her.
"Is this moonshine?" She winced.
"Yeah Mammon made it the other day and he's selling it for this wedding." She explained.
A smile spread on her lips.
"It's good."
She took another mouthfull and then handed it to Rose Marie.
Raelynn noticed how beautifull she looked in her dress and it made her frown.
"Your dress looks way prettier than mine."
Raelynn looked down at her dress than sweat dropped.
"Sorry. It's a leftover from a ball we had earlier on last year. " She explained to her.
Just then Chica popped her head in.
"Guys, you need to get going."
They looked at her.
"Sorry." Raelynn sweatdropped as Rose Marie stuck her flask back in her satin bag and went to straighten out her veil.
Raelynn went down the isle with Rose Marie in behind of her.
She looked at the two loves of her life watching her go down in the isle.
They both looked so handsome standing there in their tuxedos.
Foxys's tail swished around happily at the mere sight of his future wife and kept hitting Bonnie while even his round tail twitched a little with happiness.
Everyone watched Raelynn and Rose Marie go down the isle.
Diavolo bent over and whispered.
"Rose Marie looks stunning in that dress. She outshines the bride. I think she'd look good going down that isle as a Bride." He winked.
Lucifer couldn't help but smile at the thought of her going dow
Levi smiled secretly to himself and looked down at the ring on his finger that she bought for him.
"I can't wait untill I see Rose like this..." He whispered to himself.
( they hadn't told anybody yet. ) Levi then quickly nuzzled his ring. ❤
Chica, Freddy, Balloon Boy and Mari sat together with the Security gaurd who was wondering to himself why he was there.
"I don't know why I'm here!" 😑
  .....
"I know pronounce you Husbands and Wife." You may kiss eachother. "
Foxy grabbed a hold of Bonnie and dipped him into a deep loving kiss while everyone clapped and cheered.
Then Bonnie uplifted the veil on Raelynns head and put his arms around her, kissing her deeply.
Rae rubbed noses with him after they were done kissing and then Foxy picked her up and spun her around before kissing her.
"Me beautiful bride."❤

. .......... .

The wedding party was a total blast! Lord Diavolo's castle was absolutely gorgeous with fresh flowers hung around in garlands all over. Candles flickered everywhete.
It was just beautifull!
Raelynn and Rose Marie were holding each other in an embrace and Rose Marie was drunk off the moonshine she was carrying with her.
"Hey be careful with that!" Mammon warned her watching her drink some more of it down.
"Mammon, chill! I'm fine!" Her face matched her hair.
With a quick movement, Mammon swiped her flask and then drank some himself.
" You don't know how strong this is. " He took another drink from it.
"What's wrong with your own flask? I saw you drinking it during the ceremony."
Mammon's face went blank.
" .....Oh yeeeeeaaah! " He was a little drunk too and also had a blush on his face.
Rose Marie laughed.
"Oh well, they have bartenders." 😋
" I'll see you later. " Rose Marie kissed his cheek.
"Hey wait up!" Mammon followed her over to the bar where Raelynn sat thanking Diavolo for hosting the wedding.
Raelynn looked over and saw Rose Marie standing there ordering herself a martini.
'Are you having fun? " She asked climbing her glass with hers.
"Hell yes!" Diavolo was so nice to pull this together.
Rose Marie looked over to Diavolo was chatting it up with Lucifer who kept sneaking in glances at her.
"He is just so possesive!" She whined.
Raelynn laughed.
" One time he hung me and Mammon up upside down in the Dungeons for dumping pink glitter on him when we were both drunk! " Raelynn was a bit tipsy too.
  Mammon laughed at the memory of Lucifer sitting on the living room sofa covered in glitter while Raelynn recorded it in the background.
"I Remember how you enchanted the glitter so that the little hearts in it wouldn't come off for about a week!"
Rose Marie and Raelynn laughed their asses off and Rae almost fell off her stool laughing.
"Good times!" 😁 Raelynn said.
"Oh Mammon you don't have a drink!" She said dissappointedly.
" Excuuuuse me Bartender, Please make this super awesome man what he wants! " ❤
"Gimmie some whiskey." He said, putting his arm around Rose Marie happily.
Meanwhile Foxy and Bonnie were happily enjoying each others "company" in a corner where Leviathan was just hanging out playing a game on his DDD, untill he started hearing the sounds of kissing and a belt buckle being undone.
Quickly, blushing heavily he decided to go find his fiance.
  Rose Marie was busy drinking another martini when Levi grabbed ahold on her upper arm trying to drag her away from the bar nearly causing her to fall from the liquor.
Leviathan caught her and set her back up giving her an angry look.
He just looked down at her angry.
She looked up at him.
"What did I do?"
  She asked him trying to get up off the floor when he started dragging her across the floor over to a corner where he just looked at her dissapprovingly.
"...."
"Levi, what is it?" She asked quirking a brow..
"You're drunk." He replied.
"So what? I love you." She replied kissing his cheek.
He closed his eyes receiving the kiss.
"I'm afraid youll tell everyone." He said to her looking worried.
She kissed his cheek again, causing him to blush.
"Excuse me."
Lucifer interupted.
"It's almost cerfew and it's time to leave.
Levi sighed with relief.
"Perfect timing."
"Okay." She picked up her bag and the eight of them  left for the house of Lamentation once Luci gathered them up.
Mammon being carried by Beel in a fireman's lift and Lucifer putting his arm around Rose Marie.
Soon it was time for their honey moon.