will you marry me?

Raelynn awoke one morning with Bonnie is breast feeding the babies.
"Good morning sweetie."
He bend over and kissed her with his hand holding up the baby to his chest.
It was then that he noticed she'd been crying.
"You've been having a nightmare....." His face fell dissappointed.
"I had this horrible nightmare that you and Foxy suddenly left me and took our babies with you and then I wound up raping you horrible.
" it's probably all the stress from everything. " He guessed.
He looked down at Elora and smiled down at her.
"Are you done?" He took her and put her on his shoulder for burping.
Raelynn exaustedly rolled over to her side and was going to go back to sleep when she saw a huge emerald cut diamond ring on her hand.
The diamond itself has little round diamonds surrounding it and the band was white gold.
"What is this ring doing on my finger?" She asked.
Bonnie smiled from ear to ear.
"Foxy, she found it!" His crimson eyes never leaving her.
The door opened up and Foxy came into the room excitedly.
"We have something to ask you. " Bonnie said buttoning up his shirt.
"Be it time?" Fox's eyes sparkles with excitement.
Bonnie nodded maintaining his big smile.
Foxy went over to her.
"Raelynn, will ya marry us?" He got down on one knee at her side of the bed and looked at her. His golden eyes looked at her with such love and happiness.
Her teal eyes lit up with joy and she leapt out of bed.
" Yes! " she cried.
"Yes yes a million times yes!" She wrapped her arms around him
" Do ya mean it? " He asked her holding her in his arms feeling a bit insecure.
She rubbed cheeks with him.
" Don't be stupid Foxy! " she kissed his cheek.
"I told you Foxy she'd say yes to us." Bonnie said putting Elora down.
Foxy 's eyes filled up with tears.
"Ya just made me the happiest man alive......" He found himself getting choked up.
Bonnie went over to Foxy and put his arms around him resting his cheek against the back of his shoulder.
" it's okay Foxy. " He comforted him.
Raelynn just held onto him, running a hand through his beautiful red hair.
"Don't ya be fawnin over me like this!" He looked at her smiling after he wiped his tears away.
"I_I 'm just happy is all."
Bonnie kept smiling and kissed the back of Foxy's shoulder.
The three stayed like that for a few minutes untill one of the babies started crying. . .

Back at the house of Lamentation, Rose Marie was doing an RP session with Levi.
The adorable avatar of envy walked into his room wearing a white doctor's coat and stethescope and carrying a clip board.
"Good morning Rose Marie." Leviathan greeted her with a cute smile on his face adjusting the pair of reading glasses on his face.
"Good morning Doctor. " Rose Marie greeted him back.
Leviathan looked down at his clip board.
"I see that you're 8 and a half months pregnant. " He went on.
Rose Marie tried not to giggle.
"That's right"
Leviathan looked at her pleadingly.
" Can you please not do that. You're supposed to be serious acting."
"Sorry! I'll stop." She smiled at him.
He continued to look at her.
" Allright! Allright! " She promised.
He sighed and then went back into character.
"All right then, let's have a listen to your heart and the baby's heart beat." He smiled and stuck his stethoscope into his ears and approached her.
Rose Marie kept smiling as he listened to her heart beat. A blush appeared on his face a bit.
Then he put the stethoscope into Rose Marie's cushion belly.
"Hmm...." He took off his stethoscope and wrote something down on his clip board.
"The baby's heart beat seems to be good...."
" Levi? "
He began to look flustered with her now.
" Would you like to marry me in a traditional Japanese wedding ceremony? "
"You mean it?" Levi asked looking at her shocked.
She sat up straight and pulled out her pillow that she was using and dug into its case to fish out a tiny wooden box with the words carved into it,"The Seven Lords."

She handed it to him gleefully

"This is from....the official Seven Lords merchandise catalogue!"
Levi said to her, completely moved by this gift as he opened it up.
He looked down at The beautifull silver ring that Henry wore in that particular scene where he shared a romantic scene with the love of his life.

He stared down at the ring covering up his mouth. Tears forming and falling from his eyes.
Rose Marie smiled watching him.
He then looked at her, there was even a drip of snot coming out of his nose.
"Will you marry me?" She asked him looking hopeful.
Levi sniffed and wrapped his arms around her.
"You made me so happy, Rose Marie!"
"I love you, Levi."
"I love you too, my Usagi." ❤
Levi happily slipped on the ring while they were hugging each other and admired the way it looked like on his ring finger through his tears.
Just then she got a text from an elated Raelynn.
Rose Marie completely ignored it she was so overjoyed for Leviathan's consent.
"This is for real, right?" He asked her pulling away from her looking unsure.
"Yes! I love you!" She said tearing up.
"Then marry you, I will." ❤
Rose Marie put her arms around him and kissed his lips.
"I love you Levi!"❤