Chapter 1

Grace really hates her new boss right now. If she has a chance to kill somebody, it would be her. She likes to play people not the other way around. She's the one who initiates not the other way. Besides, since that day, she decided that she hates her boss's attitude.

It's already been six months now, and she really should be hating her boss, so why did she find herself waking up on the bed of her boss? Yes, it was clear in her memory. How it happened.

When she got these butterflies in her stomach, it's every time her boss would look at her, teasingly kiss her, and- how could she forget her boss-no, Kath's beautiful tears when Grace told her that she would never be in love with someone like her.

She opened her eyes now fully awake. There she saw a beautiful girl- her boss, Kath hugging her while asleep. How cute she thinks. It's been just yesterday that they became official, yet how ridiculous she is- they've been flirting with each other from the start.

Ever since she called Kath beautiful, when she slapped her. She laughs softly at how she fell in love with a crazy person who wanted to kill her at first, well, it might not be entirely true though. Yes, it all started a few months ago.

***

"There you are, dearie, just right in time!" Kath said as she hugged Grace, in which startled the employee from the HR department.

Kath during work hours is really a serious never smiling person. Although she is admired by others, many also fear her. That's why when the employee saw her boss hugging Grace, the new secretary, she had high hopes that her boss would smile more.

"Get off me, Ms. Cerson. Please don't forget that I'm your secretary."

"You may leave." Kath said in a stern voice at the employee from the HR department and sent the poor girl out of her office.

Grace frowned. 'What's her real attitude?' She thought. Her boss who she thought is overly-friendly, yet the Kath she saw right now was scary. Grace decided not to pay any mind to her thoughts and decided to ask her boss what her job would be. She used to be a finance manager not a secretary.

"Here's my schedule, dearie. Take note of them. I'll teach you don't worry." Kath said.

"Your desk is over there. Bring me some coffee, first and I'll explain to you what my previous secretaries do." Kath said as she walked towards her desk and sat on her soft office chair. She picked up a report and started to read them.

Grace went to prepare coffee. 'She's actually pretty normal.' She thought and proceeded to make black coffee hoping to irritate the boss just once before she starts getting serious at doing her job.

Grace carefully brought the coffee to Kath's desk. She was about to leave when an arm pulled her. She fell, sitting on top of soft squishy thighs.

'Nope, not normal! This person's crazy.' Grace though.

"Ms. Cerson, what are you doing? I may have gotten myself hurt, you know." Grace said firmly. She turned around ready to educate her boss when suddenly their faces were only a few inches apart.

BADUM BADUM

'What's that sound?' Grace thought.

What surprised Grace the most was that her boss let her go and even apologized. She stands up, fixing herself. Kath took a sip of the coffee Grace prepared and smiled.

"How'd you know I like my coffee bitter, dearie? Do you actually like me and st-."

"I have none of those ideas. It was just to irritate you."

"I see you like your coffee sweet, dearie." Kath said, trying to ignore the fact that Grace wanted to irritate her.

"Stop calling me that. Call me Ms. Troth at work."