Sebastian & Meena's Date.

**Meena's Outfit  is on the side

Friday Night.

[Meena’s POV]

I stood in the mirror, trying to think if this outfit was too much for a date.. With someone I don’t even like. Even though Chres picked it out, I still feel like it may be a bit much. But it’s whatever I guess. I threw on my shoes, grabbed my clutch, sprayed some of my “Love Spell” body mist by Victoria Secret and went downstairs.  It was only about 7:45 and Sebastian was supposed to be picking me up at 8. I tried to remember if I had everything I needed and if everything was okay with Chris. He went to spend the night with his friend after soccer practice. I’m really happy that people don’t judge him or make fun of him because of his cancer. It would crush my heart of someone did. Just as I was about to text him and see how things were going, the doorbell rang. Oh great. My date is here.( Note my sarcasm.)

Sebastian: Hey Meena!  (smiles)

Me: Hello.

Lol! I am so childish. I gave him that dry ass hello. Smh. I need to loosen up a bit.

Sebastian: I hope you don’t mind me coming 10 minutes early. I wanted to make a good impression..

Awww. How thoughtful!

Me: That’s so sweet.

Sebastian: Did it work?

Me: Hmmm, yeah.

Sebastian: (smiling) Wonderful.  Ready to go?

Me: Yep.

We walk out my front door and I lock up and head towards the car. He opens the door for me and I climb in.

Me: Thank you (smiles)

Sebastian: No problem.

He heads over to the driver’s side and climbs in.

Me: So, where are we off to?

Sebastian: Well,  justa simple dinner date. We’re going to this new sushi bar.

Ew. Sushi. Raw fish does not sound good. Why does everyone like it?

Sebastian: Is there something wrong?

Me: Um, well yeah. I never really had sushi, and I don’t want you to waste your money.

Sebastian: Ever tried sushi?

Me: No.

Sebastian: Want to?

Me: No.

Sebastian: Come onnn.

Me: No.

Does he not understand? I don’t want any damn sushi!!!!

Sebastian: Well, We’ll still go, and you can get something else. Maybe they’ll have steak or something. But I really want sushi. I heard this place was really good.

Me: Really?

Sebastian: Yeah!! My mom’s boyfriend told me it was. He’s really cool. He even gave me some tips on tonight.

Wtf. I do not care about his mom’s boyfriend.

Sebastian: Oh look, we’re here.

We pulled up to what looked like a night club. Just with the word “SUSHI SENTRAL” flashing in neon lights. Sebastian was too geeked. He parked the car, and nearly ran to the door. We got in and were seated right away because we had reservations. Our table, well counter, was right by the chef who cooked and messed with the fire.