Jacob & Shanae.

[Shanae's POV]

Soon as I got home I changed into some sweats and a tank top and went into the kitchen to look from a snack. I looked in the fridge and found leftover lasanga, some salad, chicken, and a couple of other things I wasn't interested in. I decided I wasn't even gonna look in the pantry. All mom has in there are her 100 calorie snacks, noodles, and the rest of her health food. Ew. I turned around and found a note on the counter from my mom. I was wonder where she was.. She's usually home about 2:30 and it's like 3:45. But I also notice she didn't leave before me today..

Shanae, 

Hey hun you left for school before I could tell you, but today I'm going in late and I won't be home until about 10 or 10:30 at the latest. There's food in the fridge & pantry, but if there's nothing to your liking (since I know how picky you are), I'm leaving $25 on my nightstand for you. Feel free to invite the girls over, but NO BOYS.

Love, MOMMAYYYY(:

Haha. MOMMAYYYY. But i'm glad she left this money because I most definently did not find anything I wanted to eat. But I'll save that to order dinner. Before I do that I wanna go to the mall and fill out some applications though. It's my senior year and I need some money. Money of my own that is. I just hate asking my mom for money all the time. I do it constantly and it feels kinda like I'm taking advantage of her, ya know? Plus, jobs always look good on college applications.

- At the mall -

I figured I'd go apply at some of my favorite stores so I could always get a look at the new things coming in, and get discounts. Yeah buddy. Nae LOVES the discounts. Haha. But I went to Charlotte Russe, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Love Culture, Forever21, Wet Seal, dEliA*s, Bakers, Footlocker, Champs, Bath & Body Works, and Urban Outfitters. A lot right? Hey, I need a job. I left the mall and called Jacob to see what he was up to since its only like 5. He should be getting off of work now.

[Jacob's POV]

Work was pretty good today. Boss promised me he would look at Nae's work tomorrow. I know she's mad happy. I just hope the panel likes her stuff. They're a tought group of people and are very blunt. They'll tell you straight up if they hate something or not. But I'm not worried. Nae is an AMAZING writer and i'm sure they'll love everything she has to offer. I turned off my compter and locked up my office, left the building and got int he car and started driving home when I got a call from Nae.

Me: Hey babe.

Nae: Hey Jakey. Whatcha up to?

Me: Nothing much on the way home. Why?

Nae: Cuz I'm bored and I miss you.

Me: Daddy mises you too.

Nae: (laughs) Daddy? Nigga please! Since when were you "daddy?"

Me: Since now.

Nae: Suuure. But can I come over?

Me: Of course. I'll be home in about 10 minutes.

Nae: Kay. Want anything from the gas station?

Me: Uhm, just get me Arizona and some M&M's.

Nae: Alright. See you in a bit.

Me: Bye love.

Nae: Toodles!

I hung up the phone and sped home because I remebered my apartment was NOT clean. It was more like a hot hideous mess. 

[Shanae's POV]

After I got off the phone with Jacob I went into the 7Eleven and picked up his Arizona and M&M's then got a blue Calypso some Air Heads Extremely Sour Belts and went up to the register to pay