My Boyfriend is the Best<3

[Meena’s POV]

Waking up, all I would think about was last night. I couldn’t describe how I felt last night. I don’t know how he got over here and why he came, but what I can say, is that Chres PUT IT DOWN. Lord, he had me shaking and shit. It was unbelieveable.

After endless kissing, Chres turned us over with him on top, insisting to take the lead even though It was supposed to be me, but ya know, whatever. He wasted no time in getting started. He pulled off my panties, blowing his cool breath on to my “honeycomb” sending shivers down my spine. Trembling and gasping, his tongue flickered and twirled around. He seemed so concentrated but then he started to lose it reaching for something and in my mind I’m like what the hell? A few seconds later I see he has some type of ring around his fingers. Not like a wedding ring, it was a fucking vibrating ring place around thereof his fingers. He placed his fingers inside of me at an angle so that the vibrating part pressed against my clit. Legs shaking lips quivering, I could feel him smile as he pressed his sweet lips against my lower lips.  God this boy was driving me crazy already. Only thing I could do was whimper as I rode his tongue helplessly. He pulled me up to catch his breath only for me to be pushed down again as his tongue moved rapidly against me. My legs started shaking again as I knew I was near my climax. Chres once again blew his cool breath against my hot, wet pool.

“I wanna hear you beg for it”

He said before going back to using his tongue teasing and taunting knowing damn well I was about to climax. I shook hard holding onto the sheets as Chres lapped away at all my juices.

“I want you naked”

Chres whispered, unbuttoning my shirt and unclipping my bra as I pulled his shirt off of him. Looking down at his erection and back up to his eyes he didn’t have to say anything because I already knew what he wanted.

“My turn”

I said with a smirk on my face. I climbed on top unbuckling his pants, sliding down his shorts and boxers and putting the condom on. We both let out a gasp as he filled me up and in turn I coated his rod with my sweet nectar. He steadied my hips as I bounced on his erection rocking the bed As the head of his dick repeatedly hit my g-spot, all you heard was him grunting and my moans. Chres held me close as we rocked against each other until he rolled on top of me. Pushing my hands over my head he knocked my legs wide open with his knees. Holding a tight grip on my wrists he thrusted in and out of me, causing me to scream out in pain and pleasure as his dick reached places that had never been touched. Chres kissed my neck for a moment allowing me to adjust to his erection before he began to build up speed again.

“Can you feel it? You like it huh?

Chres said smiling knowing I was at a loss of words due to him right now. He felt his nut building up, letting out a loud moan as he pulled out of me. Shaking wildly, I climaxed hard right after him. Tired and sweaty, Chres placed a kiss on my forehead and before you know it we were both knocked out.

Gaahh Damn. Last night definently knocked me out. I rolled over to find a note from Chres saying he went to school but would only be there til noon and it was almost 1 now. I got out of bed making sure to change my sheets because last night was a mess, and I’m pretty sure it was a wet spot from me just thinking about last night.

After changing the sheets I went into panic mode thinking about Chris and if he’d heard us last night and if he got enough sleep and how he got to school. I whipped out my phone and sent him a quick text.

To: Baby Bro

How’d you get to school this morning?

From: Baby Bro