Chapter 6

~Kid's P.O.V.~

"Father do I have a sister?"

"No son you're a part of my soul. Do I have to have this conversation?"

"There's a girl in my house and she has sanzu lines but in the back of her head."

"Is that so? What's her name and why is she here?"

"Her name is Silver⭐Star. She's here to start the DWMA as a mie-"

"Kid!"

~Vic⭐Star's P.O.V.~

I wonder why kid was taking so long. His weapons Liz and Patty introduced themselves and told me to look for him. But witch room is it? Wait the boy adores symmetry right? Hmm... Oh! I got it! There's a door here with two doorknobs. This should be his.

"Kid?" I yell Uh-oh. Lord Death. He hates Rosalina. And me? Well shit. I run out of him room. But I can hear.

"That was her, father. I don't know why she ran out. I'll go get her." Kid says as he walks out of his room.

"Why'd you run out?"

"Because he hates Rosalina my former guardian. And she hates him."

"Why?"

"See this necklace?" I ask showing it to him. "She stole it. Lord Death was gonna give it to you so you can give it to whoever. I'm wearing it now so he might not like me."

"But you didn't steal it."

"I guess you have a point."

"C'mon he'll like you." He says walking into his room with me following.

"Father this is Silver⭐Star." He says with hand gestures. "Silver⭐Star this is my father."

"Hello sir" I say.

"Kid get this girl and all her friends to my office. Now."