chapter 4 (i think.. i have a short term memory)

I arrived at the DWMA at 8 oclock at night.

"meh.. i dont think we've ever been in weapon form so long..." luis complained.

"you've never been in weapon form before you idiot." I snapped.

"sor-"

"YAHOO!!!"

"the fauq"

"do you think you can out due me little puny brats?!? i found yoy like the great assasian i am!! i am the almighty black*star!!! you must bow down at my presence!!!"

"can you just shut up black*star?"

a girl with long black hair in a pigtail ran up behind him.

"i'm sorry qbout black*star." she said hittibg him in the head" by the way i'm tsubaki black*star's weapon. and you are?"

"black*star?  like from the star clan?"

"tsubaki she's one of them..."

you run up to him and gave him a hug.

"i thought i was the only survivor.."

"my REAL name is Silver⭐Star... i go by Silver so people dont freak and call me a murderer. Im pretty famous in Mexico though..." I confess

"yea!! like she can do ice skating and do like triple 360's in the freaking air!!"

"shut up jhonny" I shout

"see tsubaki i told you people lie so they can hang out with me. a prettygirl like you should want my autograph." black*star said.

"no i can prove it" you said

you run to the tree and hit it saying "soul manance" as the electricity runs out of your body and into your hand.

black*star falls on his knees and keeps a stern look."can it be true? is she one to? if so then wheres your tatoo everyone from the clan has one."

you take off your gloves and show him the star tatoos on your wrists.

"ok. WELCOME TO THE DWMA MY SISTA!!!! who are these people?" he asks.

"these are my weapons Luis and Jhonny Piña. Dakota Bush and his weapon Celina Moralès. Daniel our pet kinda..." you reply

the wind blows and your hat flies off. 'no shit shit shit!!'

black*star and tsubaki stare at your white stripes suockingly.

"I-I can explain!"

"no need to are you the orphan that the Witch Rosalina tourchers?" tsubaki asked

"yea-"

"take her to kid."

"right!"

ok!!! i want to thank Jocey_Tink02 for making my lazy 6th grade ass make another chapter. so.. Thanks! and ill try to upload soon!!!! bye~