2

Back at the motel room the siblings had bought for the few days they were planning on being there, they had gone through the Supernatural books cover to cover. Stacks of several copies littered the floor, tables, and chairs. Dean can be found reclining on one of the two beds while Sam and Alexia are seated on the couch.

The eldest Winchester flipped through one of books, a very visible frown covered his face. "This is freakin' insane. How's this guy know all this stuff?" Dean questioned rather loudly.

Sam looked up from laptop as Alexia threw down the book she had just finished. "You got me," the twins spoke in unison, which only reminded Dean the pain of having younger siblings who were twins.

The green-eyed Winchester proceeded to speak up out of shock, "Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the racist truck to – to me having sex. I'm full-frontal in here, dudes." He then got up and wandered over towards his younger twin siblings, "How come we haven't heard of them before?"

"They're pretty obscure. I mean, almost zero circulation. Uh, started in '05. The publisher put out a couple dozen before going bankrupt. And, uh, the last one – "No Rest For The Wicked" –," Sam drowned on with his large words that always confused Dean heavily.

Alexia rolled her blue eyes in a circle before grabbing her laptop and turning it towards her oldest brother to reveal a web site listing the books, "Ends with you going to hell."

"I reiterate," Dean only confirmed his suspicions more, "Freaking insane." He then grabs the laptop out of his sister's hands and began browsing the site for himself, "Check it out. There's actually fans. There's not many of them, but still. Did you read this?"

"Yeah," Sam mumbled quietly.

Dean continued on with what he was saying before about fans, "Although for fans, they sure do complain a lot. Listen to this – Simpatico says 'the demon story line is trite, clichéd, and overall craptastic.' Yeah, well, screw you, Simpatico. We lived it."

"Well," Alexia began, tucking her hair behind her ears, "keep on reading. It gets better."

Dean chuckled and kept on reading, frowning at the words he didn't understand. "There are 'Sam girls', 'Dean girls', 'Alexia girls and boys', and- what's a 'slash fan'?" he questioned out of confusion.

Alexia burst out laughing and began to explain it to her clueless brother while laughing, "As in... Sam-slash-Dean, Dean-slash-Alexia, and Alexia-slash-Sam. Together."

"Like, together together?" Dean's green eyes widened when he saw his blonde sister nod her head in response. "They do know we're siblings, right?" he questioned out of disgust more than anything.

"Doesn't seem to matter," Sam commented.

"Oh, come on. That... That's just sick," Dean gagged and slammed the lid of the laptop, "We got to find this Carver Edlund."

"Yeah, that might not be so easy," Sam simply responded.

"Why not?" Dean pressed on.

Sam sighed, "No tax records, no known address. Looks like "Carver Edlund" is a pen name."

"Somebody's gotta know who he is," the blonde spoke up, curiosity filled her voice.

The three siblings took a short drive to what appeared to be the publisher's house. They quickly walked up to the door and was greeted by a young, attractive blonde women wearing a long sweater who appeared to be eager but very suspicious when they explained they had a couple questions to ask.

"So you published the Supernatural books?" Sam questioned, getting straight to the point.

The publisher began to nod, "Yep. Yeah. Gosh. These books... You know, they never really got the attention they deserved. All anybody wants to read anymore is that romance crap. You know – 'Doctor Sexy, M.D.'?" She scoffs at the last line, "Please."

"Right. Well, we're hoping that our article can... shine a light on an underappreciated series," Alexia spoke up, using the cover story they had agreed on before hand.

"Yeah, yeah, because, you know, if we got a little bit of good press then m-maybe we could start publishing again," the young blonde publisher wiped a lone tear that had fallen down her face.

Dean spoke up and intervened, "No, no, no, no. God, no. I mean, why – why would you want to do that? You know, it's, uh, such a complete series, what with Dean going to hell and all."

"Oh, my god! That was one of my favorite ones, because Dean was so... strong... and sad and brave. And Sam... I mean, the best parts are when they'd cry. You know, like in – In "Heart," when Sam had to kill Madison, the first woman since Jessica he really loved. And in "Home," when Dean had to call John and ask him for help," the publisher started getting emotional over the books, "Gosh... if only real men were so open and in touch with their feelings."

Dean scoffed at her comment, "Real men?"

The publisher laughed a little, "I mean, no offense. How often do you cry like that, hmm?"

"Well, right now, I'm crying on the inside," Dean admitted, causing Alexia to stifle a laugh.

The publisher turned and looked the eldest Winchester dead in the eye, "Is that supposed to be funny?"

"Lady, this whole thing is funny," Dean once again said honestly.

"How do I know you three are legit, hmm?" the publisher pressed, growing skeptical of the three.

Alexia rolled her eyes before speaking up, "Oh, trust me. We, uh... we're legit."

The young blonde then grew slightly angry, "Well, I don't want any smart-ass article making fun of my boys."

Alexia huffed slightly at her comment "Why would we ever actually really care? No one is supposed to know about our lives anyway, so I would appreciate it if none more were published."

Sam began to struggle to get a civilized verbal answer, "No! No, no, no. Never."

"No, that's...," Dean stuttered, also struggling to come up with an answer.

"We – We are actually, um... big fans," Sam interjected before Dean could say anything stupid.

"Hmm," the publisher grew interested, "You've read the books?"

Alexia smiled, "Cover to cover."

The brothers nodded in agreement at what their younger sister had said.

"What's year and model of the car?" the young blonde began full interrogation.

"Its a 1967 Chevy Impala," the answer rolled off Dean's tongue like it was automated.

"What's May 2nd?"

"That's my- uh... that's Sam and Alexia's birthday," Sam answered, stumbling to speak in third person.

"January 24th is Dean's," Dean gave a proud smile.

"Sam's score on the LSAT?"

"One..." Sam trailed on, lost, "seventy four."

"Dean's favorite song?"

"It's a tie. Between Zep's 'Ramble On' and 'Traveling Riverside Blues',"

"Okay. Okay," the publisher was impressed, "What do you want to know?"

Alexia smirked and placed her hands on the desk, "What is Carver Edlund's real name?"