Prologue

(Photo above is Alexia, portrayed by Jacy Jordan)

Her

His mind was flooded with her stunning blue eyes, soft blonde hair with those blue highlights.

He never could get his mind off her

She alone was his greatest creation and he so badly wanted to meet her.

But alas, he was hidden and wanted it to stay like that.

The way she smiled at her family when she was first born, the innocent baby chatter that was there when communicating with her twin. The way she always put herself first in order to protect her twin, despite being the youngest. The way she brought a smile to her father, mother, and older brother's faces. Even though she's the youngest, she would die for anyone in a heartbeat.

Because he was so fond of the girl, he gifted her with powers. No, not demon as he couldn't put that burden on a child. Rather, angelic ones.

When he found out that a prince of hell had gotten into their house and fed her demon blood, he wanted to smite anything he could find. As, of course, he made this girl to be his soulmate.

This would set the angelic powers back a few years before they appeared.

After the accident, he watched over her like a hawk. Despite the constant headaches and everything from his disguise, he always found time to check on his girl.

With her mother gone, the father had gone on a rampage for revenge. She and her older twin brother were left in the care of their eldest brother. And he did a damn good job at taking care of his little siblings.

When the time came and the visions got worse, he had to give up on watching over her. But, she was oddly always in his visions and it rang suspicion.

He never forgot how her blue eyes sparked when she was happy or how contagious her big smile was. He never forgot how her mid length, blonde hair flowed in the wind.

Because she was his.

Not just another human or failed creation.

He made her for a reason.

He never forgot Alexia Winchester.