We Found Love Sequel: No Mercy

Epilouge

Rica

I felt the sun glaring in my eyes, and knew that it was time to get my ass up. I unwrapped Jordan's arms from around my waist. He looks so cute when he's asleep,with his lil' grin and all. Out of no where I saw Marissa from the corner of my eye.

"TeTe Rica, I'm ready to go now." She actually is matching.

"Hold on lil' bit. Let me get ready, and I'll drop you off when I'm dressed. Go watch spongebob or something while I'm in the shower." I gave her a small smile and walked into the bathroom after she left.

If you didn't know, Marissa is my younger sister's daughter. My sister passed away from cancer so I adopted her. She's a handful, but I rather have her here than with her father.

To the shower is were I went, I needed one after working yesterday. As I started to lather my body up with soap, I closed my eyes, and rinsed my body, and started washing my hair. Then I got dressed, and brushed my teeth.

I heard music coming from my room, and saw Jordan dancing in the mirror to Chief Keef. How can you dance to Cheif Keef? Like, he's a blob of ash. Ugh.

"Nigga you finally up." I shouted over the music. He turned around and smiled.

"Yes, yes, I had to get my early" he started to bop. "bop oooon...Anyways..where you going?" He grabbed my belt loops and pulled me close to him.

"To Marissa off at Daycare, she all dressed and stuff, so I might as well take her." I told him.

"You about to leave right now?" He asked.

"No, In 2 years. Of course I'm fenna leave now. I'll be back calm down."

"Fine." He let go of my pants and plopped on the bed only to pout.

I walked over to him and tilted his chin up, and leaned in to give him a kiss, as he closed his eyes and got his lips ready, I walked away.

"THAT'S HOW YOU GONE DO ME?!?" He yelled as I was walking out the door.

"Pretty much." I said as I smirked.

I walked in the living room and saw lil' Marissa planted in front of the TV, how many times have I told this child that she can't sit right in front of the TV.

"Come on, lil' bit." I called as I grabbed and apple from the fridge.

"Okay." She turned off the TV, and grabbed her doll, and ran out the door to the car.

* * *

"Look Mike I sold all of what you gave me."