Chapter 10

Shoniece

"How in the hell are you pregnant and we haven't had sex?" I stared at him in disbelief as he said that.

"We haven't had sex?" I said ready to go off.

"Yeah we haven't. had. sex."

"We haven't had sex huh? Oh so you don't remember last week when you were drunk and practically forced me to fuck you?! Oh and how about the week before that when we had sex. Or the day after that. Yeah yeah we haven't had sex." I said getting up ready to smack that stupid look off his face.

"Like I fucking thought." I turned around and wooh-sah'ed before I get real angry and kill him.

"Babe..." He said sounding dumb and pathetic, which pissed me off.

"No. Don't fucking babe me because thats how you draw me back in. You call me babe, you kiss me, buy me a gift and boom you got me then the next night your drunk and you wanna fight. I'm tired of that shit! I get men throwing themselves at me left and right but I remain faithful to your dumb ass. You continuously treat me like shit but then you act like you want me. Something need to change because this is most definitely your baby, and I'm not bringing my fucking child into this environment !" I stared at him trying to read him, he couldn't look at me.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered to say. That was it, before I knew it my hand struck his face.

"You're sorry every. fucking. day. I'm tired of your empty apologies Rob. I'm tired of it." You could sense the hurt and anger in my voice.He had the same dumbfounded look he always had.

"Shoniece you don't understand."

"I don't understand. You're right I don't. Help me understand." I sat down calmly. There was a silence between us for 5 minutes, this caused me to get mad. "You know what? Imma go find somewhere else to stay, and when you can help me understand call me." I walked into my room and packed all of my stuff unsure of where to go. But I packed up every single thing that I owned and I loaded it all into my car as he sat in that same spot. I called up Esther to see what was up with her.

"Hello?" she said sounding like I woke her up.

"Hey, uh did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was gonna get up anyway what's wrong?"

"I'm leaving Rob, and I kind of have no place to go for a today until I go to a hotel." I said starting to tear up.

"Awww. Be happy that your leaving him and your getting yourself togeher. You're always welcome to stay with me and I actually have something for us and the girls to do today also."

"Thanks Esther. This is why I love you. But what are we doing today then?" I said putting my car on speaker phone and started to make my way to her place.

"Well I met this boy and his name is Jacob, and him and his friends are having an outing and he wanted me to invite people. So I'm inviting all the girls."

"I don't think that this is good for me. You know just leaving a relationship and all." I said kind of excited but worried at the same time.

"Girl you acting like you are about to marry who you meet. We just hanging out so you can get your mind of your problems. So get your ass over here so we can get ready and get rica and them." She said with sass all over her voice.

"Alright." I hung up the phone and drove to her house jamming to my jhene aiko.

The Boys

Prince walked into the hotel room and noticed that the guys were all seperated.

"Hey, get off ya'll ass I got something for us to do today." He stated with a bit of sterness in his voice.