Oh, uh... Part 2?

Pen collapsed onto his bed. He was still worn out from running to the park. Eraser sat next to him and chuckled. "Someone looks tired." Pen blushed. "Shut up, dude!" He laughed a bit.

"No, but seriously. You look tired. You should go to sleep." Eraser said to him. "Hm, as long as you stay here." Pen said, a smirk drifting across his facd.

"Fine." He layed down next to Pen.

Oh uh well I guess its a 18+ warning now. This doesnt do anything for the storyline, really. You can skip if you want.

Eraser wrapped his left arm around Pen. He used his right hand to go up his shirt and feel his back. Pen blushed. "U-Uh, Eraser..?" Eraser didnt hear him and continued.

"D-Dude.." Pen blushed more and gave up trying to get Eraser's attention. Eraser smirked and rolled on top of him. Pen looked away from him, but Eraser grabbed his face and kissed him.

"... is this ok, Pen?" Eraser asked him. "Hell ya, dude." Pen replied. Eraser smirked and kept kissing him. He moved his right hand to Pen's jeans. Pen smirked and broke the kiss. "Do it~" He said. "Gladly."

Eraser unbuttoned Pen's jeans and pulled them down. He slowly ran his hand over Pen's boxers. He let out a small moan. Eraser pulled them down.

Pen rolled them over so he was on top of Eraser. "Hm." Eraser smirked a bit. Pen pulled down Eraser's shorts and his boxers. "Shit, dude..." Pen said, looking at Eraser's dick.

Eraser smirked again. "What are w-waiting f-for, Pen..?" Pen rolled Eraser over onto his stomach. "Heheh." Eraser laughed a bit.

Pen looked at him, getting all of his focus before sticking his dick in him harshly. Eraser moaned out. "M-Mm~ Pen~" Pen smirked. "What~"

"H-Harder~" Pen smirked and thrusted harder, hitting his prostate. Eraser gasped and moaned loudly. "A-Ahh~ D-Dude!~" Pen bit his lip and thrusted harder.

"E-Eraser im gonna~" Eraser felt the warm liquid fill his body as he came as well. "Mm~" Eraser moaned a bit more.

"Well, now im tired." Eraser said. Pen stood up. "Im going to take a shower." He said. "Alright. I am to." Eraser got up, grabbed his clothes and went to his bathroom.

Its done, enjoy the rest of the story

After taking showers, they both fell asleep. In the morning Eraser and Pen got a text from his friend, Blocky.

____________________________
Pinktrash: Eraser
MinecraftBlock: Blocky
Inkman: Pen

MinecraftBlock: Hey, you guys. I was wondering if I could come over later.
Pinktrash: Um, sure I guess
Inkman: Sure, dude!
MinecraftBlock: Alright, see you in 20
Inkman: 20!!??
Pinktrash: Uh ok.

___________________________

Eraser got up and got dressed. Pen did the same. They walked out and stretched. "20 minutes... SHIT!! Ive gotta wash my sheets." Eraser looked at him. "Where did you sleep..?"

Pen sighed. "On the floor." Eraser looked at him like wtf. "I know, I know. Im doing it right now." Pen walked into his room and grabbed his sheets.

"Im going to make breakfast." Eraser said. Pen laughed. "Alright." They ate, Pen remade his bed when he washed the sheets and they tidied up the house, ready for Blocky to come over.