Idk what to call this so... Part 1

Pen slouched on the couch. He stared at his phone blankly. Eraser walked into the room and looked at him.

   "Pen." He walked and sat next to him. "Seriously, its been three years, how are you still hanging onto that?" Pen sighed.

   "I cant let go of it like its nothing. I cant go visit anyone in my family cause im gay. Its kinda hard to just forget about it."

   Eraser looked down. "Shit, I didnt mean to upset you.. sorry Pen." Pen smiled a bit. "Its fine, man. Your trying to be a good friend, and thats all I care about."

   Eraser smiled as well and hugged Pen. "Thanks, dude." Pen said as he hugged him back. Eraser blushed a bit, but made sure his friend didnt see.

   They stopped hugging and Eraser got up and stretched. He looked down at Pen, who went back to looking at his phone. Eraser grabbed it. "What- Hey, Eraser! Give my phone back." He got up. "There, I got you to stand up. Lets go on a walk."

   "Fine..." Pen grabbed his phone and put it on the table. "Lets race!" Eraser said. "Last one to the park is an idiot!" Pen froze when Eraser ran for a second before catching up to him. "Alright, idiot." He laughed a bit.

   "What- Your going to be the idiot!" He laughed as well as Pen ran ahead of him. Pen tripped and Eraser stopped. "You ok, dude?" He put out his hand to help his friend.

   Pen looked into Eraser's eyes for a bit. "Uh, dude? You ok...?" Pen snapped out of it. "Oh, uh ya! Sorry." He got up.

   They walked to the park together. When they got there they saw Pencil and Match. "Shit, dont let Match see me." Eraser said to Pen. "On it." Pen took off his jacket and put it on Eraser. He then put the hood up and leaned on him.

   Unfortunately, Match still recognized Pen and knew Eraser was there. "Hey, Eraser!" She said. "Oh shit..." Eraser said, looking at pen to avoid looking at her. "Ynow, Pen. Im kind of tired, can we go home?"

   Match was talking to him, but Eraser just ignored her. "Ya, sure. Im kind of tired to." They got up and walked home. When they got to the door, Eraser looked Pen in the eyes.

   "Oh, uh whats up..?" Pen asked. He could  feel himself get red so he looked away. "Hm.. hey, Pen." Pen looked at him again. Eraser grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

   "S-Shit im sorry.. I-I just thought-" Pen hugged him. "Its ok, Eraser. I-I um... I think I like you. A-As more than friends..." Pen felt very awkward.

   Eraser smiled. "U-Uh.. me t-to." Pen smiled as well and touched his shoulder. "You werent really tired, were you?" Eraser shook his head. "I originally just wanted to get away from Match... but.."

   Pen smirked and raised an eyebrow. "..I guess this happend to. Im still not going back to the park." Pen laughed. "Thats ok. I feel better, thanks man." They went inside.

'Forever' A Penraser Story [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें