part 22

As we were doing our cheerleading moves i been thinking if Alvin and Jeanette are telling the truth maybe i should forgive Jeanette or Alvin but i don't even know all i can focus is my cheerleading moves as we done too many cheerleading moves it was time to go. Lady Coach:Ok Everybody see you at school tomorrow. I changed into my pink outfit and saw Olivia walking to me. Olivia:Why Hey Brittany i heard the news about Jeanette and Alvin that must be hard for you. Brittany:oh quit the act Olivia you don't even care About me and Alvin you just wanted Alvin all by yourself but he can't be with a cheater like you you cheated on him with some other chipmunk and he does not deserve that. Olivia:Well It's Not like you and Alvin will get back together right? I mean everything between you two is messed up but what can i say? I don't care oh and Brittany don't think i forgotten about kicking you out of cheerleading i will work on that byeee. I saw as Olivia left and Eleanor walking to me. Eleanor:Hey Brittany you ok? What did Olivia say to you this time? Brittany:about me and Alvin and Jeanette and how she is going to kick me out of cheerleading things like that. Eleanor:Just don't let her get to you Brittany i know this girl won't give up on trying to kick you out but we won't let it ok? Brittany:yeah ok and Eleanor? Eleanor:yeah? Brittany:do you think i should forgive Alvin and Jeanette? Eleanor:well do you want to forgive them? Brittany:i just feel like Alvin and Jeanette might be telling the truth but i just don't know. Eleanor:Maybe they are who knows you just have to talk to both of them you can talk to Jeanette first because we all live together then tomorrow Alvin. Brittany:ok then.

(At The Chipettes home)
As Me and Eleanor got home i saw Jeanette reading a book she must of got home first. Brittany:Jeanette can we talk? Jeanette:um..sure. Eleanor:i will be watching some tv see ya Brittany. Brittany:see ya. Jeanette:what do you wanna talk about? I thought you were mad at me. Brittany:Look Jeanette i felt like Alvin and You were telling the truth that you two were never a couple and that the kiss was by accident so that was really true? Jeanette:Of course it's True Brittany why would i Lie to you? Your My Sister i would never go behind your back i'm Not Like Olivia and Maylee who just wants Alvin. Brittany:hehe yeah i was thinking if i should forgive Alvin and You but i'm starting to Believe Alvin and You and well i believe you Jeanette and i'm sorry for thinking that Alvin and You were a couple. Jeanette:it's Ok Brittany. I saw Jeanette stood up and hugged me of course i hugged her back i knew me and Jeanette would never go behind our backs we are sisters forever me and Jeanette broke the hug as we smile. Brittany:so what book are you reading? Jeanette:a book of the Mystery Girl me and Simon used to read the book together but not today because he thinks i like Alvin and That Alvin and Me are a couple. Brittany:well Everything will be sorted out i promise Jeanette. Jeanette:Ok if you say so. Brittany:Yeah.

(At The Chipmunks house)
As i got to my room i saw Simon reading a book and Theodore playing around. Alvin:Hey Simon can we talk for just a bit? Simon:Fine. Alvin:Listen Simon i hope you understand that Nothing is Going on between me and Jeanette i promise you. Simon:Look Alvin as Your Brother i sorta believe you i just was thinking about it while i was reading my Book and well i decide to forgive you. and Jeanette Tomorrow. Alvin:Thank you Simon. Simon:Your welcome. Theodore:Hey Guys i have some Cookies want some? Simon:i do. Alvin:yeah same. As Theodore gave us some cookies i was thinking of Brittany i hope she and i get together soon. Alvin:Well let's play some video games.

(At The Chipettes home)
As i went to My Room i was thinking of Alvin i wanted to talk to him but i had to wait into Tomorrow i just hope me and Alvin get back together soon i regret breaking up with him then i decide to go on a walk that would clear my head.

(At Outside)
I took a walk which was a very nice walk it helps me clear my mind and stuff but i was still thinking on alvin that i was not looking where i was going and bumped into Caden. Brittany:Oh Hey Caden. Caden:Hey Brittany nice bumping into you i did wanted to talk to you. Brittany:oh what about? Caden:Well first i wanted to Give you this Flower. Brittany:oh um thank you Caden. I grabbed the flower as Caden smiled. Caden:Your welcome and second i heard that you broke up with Alvin because him and Your sister Jeanette are dating Brittany:well acutally- Caden:and so i wanted to see if you wanted to go hang out now. Brittany:oh um that's Nice of you Caden but- Caden:Oh and I promise we will have fun together just you and Me. Brittany:well i mean sure why not we only just hanging out as friends so sure. Caden:Yeah...as Friends. Caden:so do you wanna get some ice cream together? Brittany:oh um ok. Caden:Great let's go. I walked with Caden to get some icecream i was starting to think that Caden might have a crush on me but that's not true right? As we arrived to get icecream I told Caden the icecream i wanted and as he order the icecream he gave me my icecream we both ate our icecreams and finished our icecreams we took a walk together. Caden:Hey Brittany? Brittany:yeah Caden? Caden:i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend? Brittany:wait what? Caden:Look i like you and i uh wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend. Brittany:um i uh look um Caden i don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything like that but i forgive Jeanette because i am starting to believe her that Alvin and her are Not dating and i was already thinking to forgive Alvin tomorrow too and i was hoping for me and Alvin to get back together because i still love Alvin Caden and You are such a Great Chipmunk but i just like you as a friend and i am sorry but your still my friend and i just want you to be only just a friend to me i hope you understand. Caden:oh um ok we can be friends ....Brittany:Thank you for understanding. Caden:Your welcome i guess...Brittany:well it's getting Dark i should go back home but i will see you at School ok? Caden:um yeah...ok..bye. Brittany:ok bye. I waved bye to Caden as i walked back home.