Explain...

Lena's pov

I was crying, while I hugged Kara's sweater. It just smelled like her, coconut and peach. I got interrupted by a knock and grunted, not wanting to answer. So I stayed on the bed and waited till that person or whoever it is, leaves me the fuck alone.

But again...That annoying knock. I stood up and ran to the door flinging it open to be met with, blue ocean eyes, that still showed no emotion.

"Kara..." I say breathless.

"Lena." She said in a firm voice. I don't see her smile at the mention of my name. Always when she talks about me or even just says my name, I see her warm smile. But this one was just firm as if she never knew me.

"Come in." I say and see her hesitate for a bit. like she doesn't want to be near me, but eventually she got in. I sigh in relief. When I closed the door she turns to me and gave me the emotionless stare...That I am scared of.

"I guess I shouldn't be here...because you're afraid of me." This time she said it a bit softer and saw how her mask fell, but she quickly put it back on. Kara is an open book, but when she is hurt, she is closed and it's like impossible to break her out from it

I feel how my heart races, in relief and fear at the same time. "No, I'm happy to see you again...it's just you're scary when you don't show any emotion." I say calmly. I see her sigh and can feel the tension in the room. "Well...I showed you why I'm emotionless, when I'm hurt. If I want to I can destroy the whole Earth with my bear hands, but as I said I'm not human. I don't let my emotions get the best of me." She said that sternly and cold, like she doesn't care anymore to have emotions.

"Kara please don't do-."

"Do what? Not to have emotions? To be honest I feel okay when I don't have any, because these fucking feelings hurt too much and I can't take it anymore. If I let myself feel again...I might go berserk."

I flinch at her words, it's really scary, but I love her too much to run away from her. "Kara you will not go berserk, I trust you." I say softly as I walked closer to her, but every step I took she took one step back, so I stopped right on my tracks.

"Anyway, I didn't come here to get my emotions back. I cam here so you could explain." She says that in a strict voice, like she's commanding me. I look back at her and feel how tears are building up. It hurts even more to see the person I love, not even letting a tear shed.

She sighs again and says: "Explain..."