When Two Worlds Meet~ R5-One Direction Crossover

******

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while... A R5-One Direction CROSSOVER fan fiction!! Hope you like it. If you don't, then there's something wrong with you.....

JK I know I'm not that great of a writer :)

Enjoy!

******

End of the Beginning

-Rydel's POV-

I'm laying in a boring, gray hospital room, as I hold my beautiful daughters, Michelle and Darcy, my amazing husband walks into the room. He shuts the door quietly, as to not wake the two up, and shuffles across the floor to us.

It's funny, that they stick you in a plain, non-lively room, right after you have given birth to the joys if your life.

"How are you my love? I should say my three loves now." He says with a smile in his face.

He's proud. You didn't need to ask him.

"We're good," I respond.

As he approaches us, he bends over, kisses them both on the forehead, an then pecks his soft lips with mine.

He stares at them adoringly with his green eyes. Then he looks at me.

"I love you," he says breaking the silence. It seemed so sudden, but it was said with so much love.

"I love you more," I say back with the same amount of love.

"I love you most," he replies.

I smile at the memory of the movie Tangled. One of my favorites, and the movie we saw together on our first date.

I look deeply into his vibrant green eyes for a while without looking away; just taking in each others presence.

He leans in to kiss me, when the door opens and my brother Ross rushes in.

"Delly!!" He exclaims.

We break apart from our almost kiss. "Shhh!!!" My husband quieting my rather large, loud family. They make themselves at home with the different chairs and the TV. "Michelle and Darcy are sleeping."

"Oh sorry there," he says switching to baby step walking.

Once he has approached, he looks at them so cute. I have only seen that face a few times; only when he's with puppies.

"Hey Ross," I say loudly, but quietly enough to not wake the twins.

"Ahh-hemmmm!!!!" Ratliff says sarcastically. And even though he'd not a blood relation to my family, we still consider him a brother.

"And everyone else!!!!" I retorted trying to cover up my mistake, "You never let me finish!!!"

"Yeah.... Right....."

"It's true!!"

"Yeah, sure..... Whatever you say"

"Guys!!!" Mom, Stormie, interrupted me from responding with a very clever response.

"You're adults and you're acting like five year-olds!" She continued. "Grow up!"

She finally got her point across to us, without waking the two up. Only experienced nanny can do that.

We all settle down, the boys watching football, unfortunently it was English football (soccer), so they were completely confused. Harry tried to explain it them during the game while, mom, Kelly, and I were talking about life.

Since I have moved to London to live in my husband's flat, I haven't seen my family all that much. Besides from holidays at least.

Though we're still in a band together as R5. We e-mail lyrics back and forth and Skype tunes, but it isn't the same. I miss their hugs and bonding time.

After about an hour an a half of bonding time in my hospital room, Michelle started to cry out of hunger. Then because of the loud crying of her sister, Darcy started to cry.

"We'll I guess it's time for us to leave," mom said.

"No, don't." I beg my my mother. "It won't take long to get them back to sleep."

"No, no. I think we've overstayed our welcome," she replied, smiling at her two granddaughters.

"But do we have to?!" Riker whined, trying to stay with me longer.

"Well, Michelle is begging us to leave so she can be fed. Now let's go," mom answered Riker.

"Ok, fine, but we're coming back after getting a bite to eat ourselves," Riker said to me. "And you and him better not be making out, like when we walked in."

I roll my eyes at Riker. How would he know about that?

"And yeah, I know about that," he continued.

Riker has always been protective of me. But why was he protective of when I'm with my husband!? It makes no sense.

Did he not trust him? And if he did what would be the cause if it? Our history? The fact that I fell in love before Riker did? Was he jealous of us? Of all we have? Michelle and Darcy?

My family left, just as quickly as they came in, except for Riker. He lingered a bit and kept an eye on me and my husband, making sure we weren't doing anything, although we were on different ends of the room.

Harry leaves too for just a minute just to see my family off, and to give them directions to the cafeteria.

He quickly returns and helps me with the twins.

I feed Michelle as Harry soothes Darcy back to sleep with his amazing voice. Eventually he sings Michelle to sleep and all is calm in the room.

My family forgot to turn of the TV when they left, typical if them, so I fall asleep to the sounds of the football game, and Harry singing me to sleep.

Yes, my incredible husband is Harry Styles, of the British-Irish boyband Ine Direction. You may think how lucky I am, but don't get me wrong, I am. You may hate on me because I "stole" your boy, which I don't give a crap if you do. You may think I'm a whore or slut that likes to sleep with all the boys in the band, and I just so happen to get pregnant by Harry, but I'm not.

I fell in love with Harry and together we're unlimited.

******

Yay! So I don't really don't know what to call this part. It's not really a prologue but its also not the first chapter sooo.... I decided on the end of the beginning.

And if any of you got the end of the part, you know what musical in talking about. If you don't its from the Broadway musical Wicked.

Hoped you liked it.

If you're and R5er and you enjoyed this and you haven't read my other Fanfiction Crazy 4 U in Chicago, go read it :D

With Love,

-Rachel :)