Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-Riker's POV-

~Two Months later~

"We're on our way! We're on our way! We're on our way to London!" Ratliff sings as we wait to board our plane.

It's six A.M. In Los Angeles, and all if us are are waiting for our flight to London. We just finished up the North American tour, and now we're into the European leg. Rydel hasn't been able to stop talking about this for the past month. It gets annoying after about a week.

"Hey Riker!" Rydel yelled to me from the other side of the waiting area.

"Yes Del?" I ask her with an annoying tone. She's my sister and I lover her to death but sometimes she just needs to chill for a bit, especially because its early.

"I was wondering if you could give me some money to get some Starbucks? I don't have any on me at this second, and it's too early for any human to be up at."

"Yeah, sure as long as you get me the usual." I giver her the money for both of our coffees and I sit down in one of the multiple, empty leather waiting chairs and play a game on my phone.

She comes back 15 minutes later with them and she sits next to me. After sitting she hands me the change and takes a sip.

"So what do you want to do while abroad?" She asks.

"I don't know. Just do sight seeing things. Doing the old tourist traps."

There was going to be awkward silence when dad collected everyone together. We're in an empty area so uts ok to talk about these things aloud. "Ok guys this is sort of sudden, but the label needs an extra song for the upcoming album." We all groan and whine at the idea of having to do real work while on tour.

"Now, now, they have set up a time for us while we're in London to do the recording. That's on the last day there. So, we have about three days to come up with a new song."

"Dad, how am I suppose to come up with a new song in three days? It took us forever to come up with the concept of LOUD." Rocky complained.

"Yeah," I say agreeing with Rocky, as I was one of the creative minds on the process of that particular song,"and on top of it all we have sound checks, concerts, and vocal practices."

"Write about the fans on tour, the craziness of your schedule, whatever. Just have a song ready by the recording date."

"Fine..." We all mumble and sit back down into our chairs. I finish off my coffee eight minutes after that, and then waited another 42 minutes to board the actual plane.

~*~

The plane ride was pretty uneventful. The only thing that happened is sleep. We stopped in Maryland at noon eastern standard time, for fuel an then we were on our way to London. The five hour plane ride was fine, as long as you had an iPod full of music and games to occupy your time. I also had to come up with a brand new idea for the song.

We arrived in London at 10 local time. I have a feeling that were gonna be up until 5 in the morning. Might as well work on the song with Rocky.

"Come on Riker!" Rydel yells at me. Appearently we were at our hotel and I need to get out of the taxi.

"Sorry, just in deep thought."

"It's ok," Rocky says. I get out of the car and grab my suitcases that have been taken out of the trunk of the car and walk into the elaborately decorated lobby of the hotel.

"Wow," we all say at the same time in amazement. It was decorated elegantly, with gold trim and a huge chandelier in the center of the room.

"You guys must be R5," a petite lady with samll, rectangular glasses with a beaded gold chain that goes around her neck so she won't loose them when she put them down.