3.02 AM

It was 3:02 AM. The hot cocoa I made when it rained, sat on the nightstand half empty and cold. The rain had stopped and the crossbreeze that blew was mildly cold after the long summer. The comforter wrapped around me covering myself as an armour from cold and everything there could be. Outside the window, the full moon cast a steady light, throwing light on the trees and the grassy pavement of the park. A book half read, lay open on my nightstand next to my hot now cold cocoa and the pair of my dirty reading glasses. The soul that lay next to me was snoring softly, like music, deep in his slumber, his fingers caressing my foot had become a habit now.

It was 3:40 AM and in a few hours the morning sun would start shining and its rays could warm up what had frozen that night. The radio was playing a cigarettes after sex song, the tune blending in the night air. The sweater that I had donned smelled of him while his bare chest peeked out from under the comforter. I could lay my laptop down and snuggle under the covers, his arms cuddling me for however long the sleep would last.

It was 4:00 AM and my fingers were still clacking on the keyboard of my laptop, typing words from my head onto the screen. It would soon be 5 AM then 6 AM, but whatever time, writing words comforted me more than anything in my room ever would have.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is not a story, its more of an excerpt. I'm trying to write with emotions instead of just words and story. This is my try at that.

Happy reading.