Chapter 1

So, I got ILoveGamers and KalyaniAruna dragged into my mess... Not sure how though. I pray for you two. Song is Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez.

Another day, another mess. I groaned, desperately clinging to any sleep I had. When I lost the battle, I sat up. I rubbed a pale hand lazily across my eyes. Yawning, I grabbed a purple American Eagle hoodie, white tank top, dark grey jeans, and black converse. I staggered to my bathroom and searched for my brush. I grabbed it and ran it through my blonde, purple tip dyed hair. I sighed, staring into the mirror. Plain, ugly blonde hair, boring hazel eyes, sickening pale skin, and dark bags were under my eyes.

I carefully slipped my clothes on, wincing as they brushed against my bruises from my earlier beating session. I tip-toed into to the living room after grabbing my phone. I cringed to see my drunken brother passed out on the floor. I cautiously made my way around him and slid out the front door. Walking to my favorite café, I watched the autumn leaves flutter to the ground. I trudged on towards the building ahead of me, my smile growing bigger as I neared it. I opened the doors to be met by the smell of bread and coffee.

I pranced in and smiled at the woman running the café. I gave her a polite nod and wave.

"Hello, Mrs. Veters." For some reason when ever I talk to her, my Swedish accent is stronger.

"Hello, Miss Karlsson. How are you? And do you want your usual?" She sent me a motherly smile.

"I'm good. And yes, the usual is fine." I took a sip out of the Dr. Pepper she handed me.

My gaze followed her as she hurriedly shuffled to the kitchen. I let a soft grin play out on my face, swirling my straw around my cup. The door bell over the front door chimed, signaling that someone has a arrived. I watched in mild curiosity as a mousy waitress ran to met the guest. I nearly chocked on my drink as I saw the girl from yesterday waltzed in with another girl.

She had brown hair with teal tip dye ends, dark chocolate eyes, and she had black, hipsterish glasses. Kalyani's eyes roamed around the room, searching for a place to sit. When her gaze fell on me, she gave me an overly enthusiastic wave and dragged her friend over to me. As soon as she reached my booth the brunette gave me an apologetic smile.

"Reb! I'm sorry to bother you, but can we sit here? It's really packed in here and in couldn't find a seat." Kalyani hopped on one foot to the other awkwardly.

"Oh," I blinked. "Okay, go ahead."

Kalyani launched herself at me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Oh yeah. This is Luca!"

The brunette... Luca gave me a grin and and waved. "You must be Rebel. Kalyani wouldn't shut up about you yesterday."

"Luca~~ Don't be mean~" Kalyani pouted.

I chuckled and slid my menu towards them. "I already ordered, so go ahead,"

Before Kalyani could react, Luca snatched the menu and skimmed over it. Kalyani started whining and made wild attempt at grabbing it. Luca managed to keep it out of her reach and ordered for Kalyani. Hanging out with these two isn't so bad...

#BurritoSaur