Flustered- Itachi X Reader

Or four times Itachi makes you flustered and one time you get him good

You yawned as you turned the page of your book. You were intent on finishing this last chapter before you turned in for the night, but it was easier said than done. Your eyes skimmed over the words, trying to take in the information.

You ignored the footsteps until they stopped right in front of you. Looking up, you were surprised to see Itachi in his training attire, positively soaked. He proceeded to stretch, before dropping down into pushups.

"W-what are you doing?!" You squeaked, trying to ignore the way his muscles tensed and contracted, the water dripping down his lean form. He flashed you an innocent smile as if he didn't know exactly what he was doing.

"I was getting some exercise outside, but it began raining. I'm not bothering you am I?" You felt your eye twitch, but you forced a smile on your face anyways. "Nope, do your thing, I'm just trying to read."

Itachi offered one more heart-stopping smile before continuing his pushups. Just as you managed to tune out the attractiveness of his actions, he began counting aloud.

His voice wasn't strained and it didn't sound like he was struggling in the least bit, if anything it was the exact opposite.

His voice was low and husky as if he was purposely trying to get you riled up, but you resisted the urge to look at him. You refused to let him know the effect he had on you and your heart rate. He didn't need to know that you'd been reading the same paragraph since he'd arrived.

"(Y/N)? Can you count for me? It's a little difficult to concentrate on keeping track of such high numbers while I'm doing this." You pursed your lips, eyes narrowed. That sly little- "Sure. what number are you on?" How were you supposed to ignore him now?!