Chapter 16

Quick ques- what's more scary closed eyes or lights off (dark)?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This letter is not after Jason was in hospital, let's just say, it was written when she was in his house...

Letter

Hey lover,

How it does feel to flaunt your love for her on my face?
How it feel to touch me after touching her?
Was is so easy for you to hide this from everyone? Oh!how stupid of me you told them she is your personal assistant. I know how personal she is.

God my lover, just stab me and lets get this thing down. I am getting tired and tired with this emptiness. You know the only person i talk is your house. Your beautiful big house. All my roses are dieing did you see? Did you notice?

How can you notice when you are never here with me.

How can you notice when you didn't even notice me.

My roses too left me after my baby, no one is there for me my lover.

You know the last night the same urge came. When you were asleep i went back to my baby's room. I thought to cut a little but You know what i can hear someone laugh sometimes. A baby laugh it makes me smile. You know i bought clothes for my baby. It makes me stop cutting. It makes me happy lover.

I can't say our baby anymore my lover. It hurts.

Anyways I brought a new shirt for my baby.

" hey baby! hey daddy!" is written on it.

I can't let you take my baby away from me My lover, so i will go before you know about him/her. I wish i could hold my baby only one time in my arms.

It's tiny finger wrapped around mine. It's beautiful laugh i could hear once. It's beautiful eyes i could see once. Oh my lover, can you get my baby back?

I promise i will forgive you my lover. Just get my baby back.  I promise i will never leave this house, i promise i will do all the work you want me to do.

Can you get my baby back, my lover?

They say people cry when they hold their baby for the first time. Will i cry too?

I want my baby close to me, my lover. Bring it back.

"Hey little baby
Don't you cry
Mama going to come
And sit beside.."

This is the lullaby for my baby. Will he/she like it? I hope it does. You know Ruby came to your house. She wanted me to go out with her to take a day off from the house work.

I didnt go. It's not that i have house work lover. But how dare she call it house work. My baby lives in it, all its clothes and stuff is there. I can't leave my baby alone. Its not work, its taking care of my baby.

Though she stay for an hour but we didn't talk much. I don't know why she keep looking at me differently. You know it's like she is waiting for me to break.

(Chuckle)what she doesn't know my lover is that i am already broken. There is nothing left for anyone to break. My heart, my soul, my trust everything is broken.

I told her not come here. I am done with her coming. I can't make her sad you know. When ever she leave your house my lover there is this pity i see on her face. The sadness i see on her is not bearable for me.I can't hurt her anymore. But dont worry my lover i didn't tell her anything nor she could get something out from me. She knows nothing.

So, it's been three weeks she hasn't come. I am all alone in your house. I broke my wrist when i slipped from the stairs. But you weren't there my lover.

Why it hurt to see you with her but doesn't hurt to have a broken wrist? Huh.

Hey my lover her came. Her came to see me, see how i look now. To see if Jack can come to meet me. I am scared my lover. Please help me.

I don't want to meet Jack, my lover.
Her said he will come this weekend, her said you are going Ohio for a week because of some contract work. I am scared my lover. I hide my baby clothes under the bed, i hide some food behind the dresser too.

Hey my lover, i am crying can you come. It's getting dark you are not here. The house is empty and i am alone. He will come lover. Will you save me?

I don't want to get punish again. Please come and save me. This time i didn't do anything wrong, i promise. Can you save me from Jack, my lover?

Her came again lover, the very next day. Said he won't come. That was a relief but her was angry. Her insulted me but i stood strong. Her said she will make my life hell.

What have i done to her lover? Can you tell please?

The end is coming lover i am thinking to leave will you say sorry, i don't know if i can forgive. They say time mend the broken heart we aren't broken. We are just two hearts with different needs. My heart need my baby, your need her.....

Next day

You want to know what happen today my lover. Jack came to your house. I was again alone, you still in Ohio with her. Want to know how i  know you went with her?

Her send me picture of you and her.

I am leaving for good, my lover.

This emptiness is killing me. Her will fill your heart and my baby will fill mine.

This time i will not fight with you my lover. I will not ask where have you been.

I will just leave with my baby......

"They say what pain is can not be described in words, when the memory haunts the eyes are the first one to fell apart. Though we hold grudge, we do hold the sorrow but what we hold the most is guilt in lonesome world with our hands in front of lord."

~Black

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Small update?

No, right?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo
Black