Chapter 7

Sorry its a tad bit short! I plan on doing a double update to make up for it!

-Keep up the votes-

"Jamie!", I scream as a bullets fly through the windshield making it shatter. Jamie ducks driving into one of the trucks. I curl up in a ball protecting myself from the glass shards.

"Fuck", He says backing up the car and driving out of the parking lot. I sit up shaking at Jamie speeds through traffic.

"Here", He says throwing the gun into my lap.

"Jamie", I say afraid as I held the steel gun in my hand.

"Nora your going to need it", He says increasing the speed.

I looked at the gun nervously. I've never held nor seen the cold chrome piece of steel in my hand. I've only witnessed them in movies. I looked at jamie and tears slid down my cheeks and I shook my head. I couldn't be the trigger man to his ridiculous crimes. I just couldn't be that girl. I couldn't be his bonnie.

"Dammit give it here", He says snatching the gun out of my hand and shooting a tire of the black suv behind us. The truck swerves into another car crashing and jamie speeds away. He puts the gun on the dash board and pulls out his ciggys and lights one. He intakes the toxic flumes blowing the white cloud into the air. He focuses on the road with on hand on the steering wheel and turns to look at my shaken body.

"Stop shaking you're not dead yet little bird", He says chuckling madly.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND", I scream at him crying still.

"Pull the car over", I cry out hitting him.

"Look here Nora, you're with me now so get used to it", He says driving into the distance. This is it for my life now. Running around london with some sexy tattooed criminal.

"I'm never going home am I?", I whisper out looking at my lap.

"Finally you get it", Jamie says smiling at me.

"I finally get that I'm dealing with a crazy criminal", I ask pulling my knees to my chest.

"You're mine Nora", Jamie says throwing his ciggy out the broken window. I'm his? What does that even mean.

'You're mine Nora', I repeat in head. Those words sound so abnormal. He couldn't mean that, but in only one way possible. I was just one of his possessions.

[Nora's dad: James]

"When do you like she'll be down", I ask Michelle impatiently pacing in the small living room.

"Give her time", She says with a weak voice sitting on the couch with coffee in hand.

"You know I hate waiting, I don't have time for this bullshit", I say walking towards the stairs.

"You never changed", I hear an angelic voice protest. That stops me right in my tracks from walking up the first step. I turn around and see little Michelle with balled up fist this struck humor into me.

"Why change something so perfect", I say chuckling at her.

"I. hate. you.", Michelle says with so much spite, while narrowing her eyes with pure upmost hate. That sent a chill down my spine, making me narrow my eyes at her.

I pushed her against the wall making her wince loudly in pain. She looks at me with those beautiful doe eyes with so much hate. It broke my heart, it was the same look she gave me when she left. I was doped up with drugs I couldn't tell he not to go.

"You love me, and I love you right now we need to check on our daughter", I say letting her drop to her feet in pure shock.

I walk start to walk up the stairs and a small hand grabs mine. I turn to face her once more smirking at her glowing face.

"You love me", She says as a statement more than question.

"I always will love you Michelle", I reply kissing her plump lips once. I pull away letting her have a moment.

I climb the stairs and stop at a door that says "Nora" in pink letters. I push the door open, and it wouldn't open.

"Nora, open the door", I say banging on the door.

"What are you doing? She doesn't have a lock on her door", Michelle says running to the door banging on it.

"Nora honey?", She says in full panic.

"Move back", I say pushing her out of the way, then kicking the down down. Michelle rushes in looking everywhere possible.

I noticed the window was wide open. I walk to the window and stick my head out of it to examine it. It finally clicked she was taken her.

"Michelle let's go, that little shite has her", I say getting my phone out of my pocket to call my men. I storm down the stairs royally pissed off.

"What's going on", Michelle asks following me out of the door.

"Jamie has our daughter", I spit out pissed.