Chapter 15

Hayo, my loyal readers, and thanks for sticking with this book, no matter how long I tend to wait to update. I don't do it on purpose, and ideas are low....Here's a short chappie and I hope you enjoy it!^^ Troll face

Your POV:

You sit on the tree branch, watching Sakura chase a pink butterfly. She giggles, laughing and falling down as her hair sprawls around her in a pink halo. A dart of black catches your vision, inching closer and closer to Sakura. A smell hits your nose. Snake demon. Then, everything next comes in a dizzying blur. "Sakura!" You scream, cold terror and horror entering your gaze. The pink headed girl looks up at you, her eyes confused, like a lost small child. A scream catches in your throat, and then time seems to freeze.

Sakura's eyes widen, and she falls to the ground. "Sakura!" You finally find your voice, desperately scramblng to the fallen body of the girl. The sky darkens, and you hear a loud buzzing. Looking up, a swarm of bees detatches itself from the sky and picks up Sakura's limp body. "Wait-no- Sakura!" You scream, leaping for her. Then the bees are gone, along with Sakura. Another swarm of bees take the form of Naraku. Your eyes narrow as you leap to your feet, your swords drawn.

"If you want to see her alive again, you will obediently come to me. Meet me here at the same time, here tomorrow." He says. Your mouth opens, then closes. Hesitation makes you pause, anger and grief blurring your mind from any sense of logic. A quick flash of Sakura's smile and her glowing eyes lets your reply tumble out, full of confidence. "Fine."