Chapter 12

Naraku's POV

I sat in the tree, taking everything in. So Sesshomaru had a soft spot for the half filth. Interesting. Let's just see how far his feelings go. A cold smile spread across my face as I felt myself morph into Kagura, Sesshomaru's past love. Sesshomaru himself was standing near a tree, watching ___. I waited patiently until Rin ran up to Sesshomaru, and he turned his gaze away. Seizing that moment, I flew towards ___, flicking my fan casually. The girl looked up to see hundreds of wind blades hurtling towards her, and I smirked. The smile faded when I felt a sword stab through my back, and I fell to the ground, staring into Sesshomaru's eyes. His feelings must be deep...Unless he knows it's me. But I hid my scent well, but what could I expect from the almighty Lord of the West? "Sesshomaru...How could you?" Cold evil and malice was spreading through my body as I let myself scatter into pieces, catching a glimpse of Sesshomaru's expressionless face. I let the parts of my body scatter into a cave,where I grinned at a motionless figure. "How'd it go?"

"It went well. Expect a newcomer."

Your POV

You run away, your (e/c) widening in surprise as Sesshomaru stabbed a red eyed woman in the back. You'd blocked the wind blades with your swords, protecting Rin. Inuyasha had arrived to help, and now he stood by your side. Sesshomaru landed on the ground, looking a little miffed as his amber eyes landed on Inuyasha. You sighed, leaning against Inuyasha slightly, and it became clear Sesshomaru was annoyed. "She's mine," The demon lord stated curtly, grabbing your arm. "Hands off, Sesshomaru. Mine." Inuyasha hissed at him through gritted teeth, pulling your arm tighter so you felt like a tug a war toy.
"How dare you, half breed," Sesshomaru responds, hugging you to his chest. "I-" You squeak, feeling helpless as they continue pulling you back and forth. Finally they drop you and start arguing between each other, and you take the chance to dive safely in a tree. It takes the two dog demons to realize where you are. "___! There you are!" Inuyasha leaps for you, glaring at Sesshomaru, but Sesshomaru reaches you swiftly and flies up into the air. "Give ___ back! I will kill you!" Inuyasha threatens, but his voice fades as you two get up higher.
"Sesshomaru?" Your voice comes out in a squeak, and he looks at you. You glance away, feeling the intensity of his gaze. "Hn?" It's cold up here, you think, snuggling along his fluffy boa. "Where are we going?" He doesn't answer this time, and you sigh.

I'm going to update real quick, then write part two. Sorry for the wait, school is very busy!! @_@