Covers

Hi guys, I just thought I would put my covers here. So here we go.

This is the first cover, the original one. This is also the first of the covers I made for this series that was manipulated in any way. I used Canva to make it, for those of you who want to know a program where you can do this. I also tried to make this cover similar to the one for the other books, so that the series has similar cover themes. It doesn't quite match what I wanted, and I'm definitely not good enough at this kind of thing it make it the way I wanted, but I still like how it turned out, even if I don't like it as much as the others.

 It doesn't quite match what I wanted, and I'm definitely not good enough at this kind of thing it make it the way I wanted, but I still like how it turned out, even if I don't like it as much as the others

This is the absolutely stunning cover made by Guinealove2005 I adore it. I will be definitely be using this one for at good long time. The depiction of Rowan is almost perfectly matched to Rowan too, the only real difference is the lack of dark green eyes. But really, how often does the person on the cover perfectly match the character, and how often do you see someone with dark green eyes?
It's kind of funny, the cover I made didn't have Rowan in it, and this one doesn't have a Kelpie/horse in it. This one is also my favorite of the covers made for me while the one I made is my least favorite of those I made for this series. The two covers wanted to be the opposite of each other. Okay, that was a long discussion of this cover, now you can actually see the cover and possibly cry over its beauty.

What do you think of these? Tell me your thoughts! You're welcome to send in covers of your own as well if you like, I would love to see them!