His first fight with the corporals daughter - chapter 12

Your pov..

I finally open my eyes and felt a weight on my head as I turn to look at my side to see Eren as I glare at his sleeping figure and grab his head from mine as I shake his body " oi brat wake the fuck up. You're ruining my fucking jacket." I spat on his face as I continue shaking his body. Eren then open his eyes and yawn as I got up and dust myself off glaring at him as he looks at me then he stand up dusting himself off as he smile at me then he look down at our hands and blush as o got curious and look down to see our hands intertwine together as I yank my arms away missing his warmth then glared at him again and walk to the storage room to grab a dagger as I all back to Eren and throw the dagger on him as he caught it and jog  towards me. He smile sincerely making me roll .y eyes as we went to the training grounds as Eren follows me behind " oi brat why the hell are you holding my hand before?" I ask him as Eren scratch his neck and smile sheepishly. " I taught it would keep you warm so I just hold your hand" Eren reply. I nod and we arrive at the training grounds as I stop and turn to him as he gets on position while I just stand there then he looks at me seriously " here I come" he said and run towards me while he points the dagger on me as I step aside and kick himvonbthe stomach then grab the dagger on his hands as I flip him on his back pointing the dagger on his head while my foot was on his back. " Tch. Is that what you can do only brat?" I whisper at his ear which send shivers on his spine as I got up and saw him standing up then I throw the dagger at him again which caught him off guard as the dagger fell on the ground. I cross my arms and started patting my boots on the ground as he got the dagger back and position himself to his normal position making me roll my eyes as I walk to him and position his left hand on his back with his right hand on his chest making the dagger point to the enemy's side and then put his left foot behind while his other one was on the front then I walk back infront of him then nod at him as he started running towards me and push the dagger forward as I avoided it grabbing his shoulder again and kicking him on the stomach making him fall on the floor as Eren got up again and charge towards me as I turn around and turn back to him kicking the dagger out of his hand and pushing his hand down and flipping him on his back as he fell down groaning in pain. While I stare him with a blank look then sigh and grab the dagger as I help Eren got up as he  dust himself off and look at me with a smile. " Well sorry for kicking your hand like that." I said and examine his hands " I'll put bandage on it after the training cause I think it sprained itself" I said and look at Eren then point behind me. " Sit down under the trees first and heal yourself you need it brat" I said and Eren nod then smile at me as he walk back to the tree while I stare at him and then walk away when I heard someone calling me from behind as I turn around and saw a boy with the Ashe brown cut hair name Jean " what is it brat?" I ask as Jean scratch his head then look at me with a blush " I want to fight you"  he said and I nod then he throw the dagger on me and I caught it as I position the dagger on both my hand pushing my left foot backwards and the other one forward as Jean position himself already then I run upto him then study his moved to see him going to kick me on my stomach but I throw the dagger in the air and turn around slamming my armpit on his face as he step backwards holding his head on pain as I got back the dagger without even looking to where it was going as I twirl it on my hand then run upto him again and saw his punch coming then I dock down grabbing his hand and pushing him backwards ten turning to my side pushing his other hand backward and putting his other hand on my stomach with a force as I heard him yelp in pain then I let it go when I heard him saying surrender as I got up from Jean a d turn towards him then push him up also as I pat his shoulder " good fight Jean" I saud and ruffle his hair as I walk away and caught a sight of him blushing then I walk back to where Eren was to see him sleeping as I slowly grab his hand and open his palm to see red spots as I sigh then put pressure on it as I heard him grunt in pain then Eren slowly open his eyes to stare at me as I was busy on putting predsur on the spot before I put my thumb on it and rub circles on it then look up at Eren. " Stay here. I'll be coming back" I said and Eren nod then I got up as I walk to the infirmary to grab some alcohol and bandage as I walk back to where Eren was to see him still sitting down as I then sit down beside him and pour a small amount of alcohol on eren's open hand as I continue doing it before I put the bandage and started dressing it slowly as put the clip on it after I finish.I  sigh and look at Eren then grab his other hand as we walk back to HQ as we went to the library as I open the door and we walk in then he sit down on a chair as I sit beside him. Pushing the book on him as he started reading while I put my head on the table closing my eyes as I drift off to sleep....

- end of chapter 12 -