Little One part 8 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warnings - violence, language, mentions of blood, death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I checked the camp, she's not here. " Bellamy informed me.

"We need to find her."

We checked the camp again, there was no trace of Octavia. We asked some people but nobody saw her.

"Hey, everybody, listen up. " Bellamy yelled. We were standing in the middle of the camp, the delinquents started to gather around us.

"My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Grab a weapon, we're not coming back without her."

Everybody, even Jasper, grabbed a weapon and some essential stuff and they were ready to go. Finn came out of his, now shared, tent with Raven. They kissed and she walked in their tent again. I looked at Clarke and I could see that it hurt her. Finn tried to talk to Clarke but she wasn't very interested. 

"Hey, guys, look up there." Someone yelled. Everybody looked at the sky. There were hundreds of sparks in the sky, they looked like meteors flying through space.

"It didn't work. They didn't see the flairs. " Raven informed all of us.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asked, he sounded kind of annoyed. 

"That's not a meteor shower, It's a funeral. This is what it looks like from the other side." I said, I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I couldn't cry, I couldn't let them see that I'm weak. Bellamy gave me an apologetic look.

"This is all because of you!" Raven yelled at Bellamy. She launched at him, but Finn held her back.

"I helped you find the radio." He told her.

 "Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it. " Raven yelled.

"Yeah, he knows, now he has to live with it. " I told Raven, she seemed to calm down after that.

Clarke and Raven went to the bunker to find parts so Raven can fix the radio. The rest of us went to find Octavia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking for less than an hour we stopped, someone found a belt that belonged to Octavia. We looked around a bush that the belt was in, we saw footprints. They were larger than Octavia's, we followed them. At some point they become deeper, this meant that he was carrying Octavia.

We've been following the footsteps for a while before we came to a part of the forest which was covered in skeletons. Some of the delinquents got scared and went back to the camp, the rest of us continued walking. It was scary, there were skeletons on the ground and even hanging from trees. Bellamy and I haven't talked since they floated those people. 

"Thank you. " Bellamy said to me. I didn't look at him, I couldn't.

"I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Octavia." 

After that he stopped trying to talk to me, he knew I needed space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got nothing, we lost the trail. " Finn informed us. I could see the frustration in Bellamy's eyes.

"Keep looking."

"Wondering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister. We should backtrack." Finn told Bellamy.

"I'm not going back."

Their argument was interrupted by one of the delinquents saying "Hey, Where's John." John was one of the guys who was with us. Everybody looked around, trying to find John. John's lifeless body fell from one of the trees right in front of me. I was in shock, I couldn't move, I froze. I felt a hand grab me and pull me away from the body.