He's got something special

Ana's POV.

Lou was so sweet and funny and whenever I was around him it felt like there were stampeding elephants in my stomach. I really hope he feels the same. ''Hey Ana love. Would you like to spend the night? We have an extra room.'' Liam asks me. ''Yeah sure, just let me call my mom and don't say a word.'' I respond while dialing moms number.
---------------------------------------------

Anas Pov.
About two hours later we were all laying on the trampoline in the backyard. After I called my mom and explained to her that the boys weren't pedophiles or going to rape me she agreed to let me sleep over.

I reached over and began to tickle Harry as Lou jumped up and down.
"Ana s-stop. I-I'm gonna h-hit you!" Harry yelled at me.
I continued to tickle him as he tried to pin me down with Lou and Liam playing tag around us. Niall suddenly screamed. We all looked over realizing he fell into the pool.
"Niall are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes I'm fine. Just cold." He said.
I reach down to help him out and before he can pull me in we hear a loud gunshot. "What was that!?!" Harry screams.
"Everyone inside now! Lock all doors and windows." Liam says as we all rush inside. As we hear another gunshot we all run around trying to lock all the doors and windows. Liam is running around checking over everything again.
"Is everyone okay?" Harry asks
A chorus of "yups, and yes sirs" are heard. We all go downstairs and shut the door after us.
"So.. Who wants to play would you rather?" Zayn asks.
"Me!" I shout.
"This should be interesting..." Niall says.
Yes Niall.. It really should be...
------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hello my little cupcakes! Thanks for the reads. I'll be updating more soon but I hope you enjoy!
Who do you think Ana should be with?
Zayn...
Liam....
Louis....
Niall...
Or...
Harreh (Harry) ;)