Fate

Zayn's pov:

Niall, Harry, and I were walking down the streets of London when I bumped into someone. I looked up and she was gorgeous. Light brown hair, these beautiful caramel eyes and a really fit body.

"S...Sorry love, I..I didn't see you there."

Why was I stuttering.... Damn she was so fit. She just looked up at me and smiled. She was so petite and small I just wanted to hold her. Snap out of it Zayn you don't date remember.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

Even her voice was sexy. Damn she turned me on. Harry looked over at me then down and whispered to me, "You might wanna fix that." Then smirked and winked. Damn you Harry.

"Any chance I could get your name?" I asked her.

"Anabeth, but you can call me Ana." She spoke quietly.

" Well we should hang out some time Ana. You're quite beautiful." I spoke.

"Well thank you, you're not too bad yourself." She said giggling.

I like this girl. I wrote my phone number down on a receipt I found in my pocket and handed it to her.

" Call me sometime babe." I said winking then we walked away.

Ana's pov:

I can't believe I just ran into Zayn. Damn he's so fucking hot. Stop it Ana he's your brother. He gave me his number tho and he doesn't know who I am... Maybe we could have a little fun with this. After all he was adopted..

I walked back to the foster home smiling along the way. I wonder how Zayn is in bed.. Why am I thinking like this!?!? I walked in the house yelling "I'm home!" Then I jogged up to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone texting Zayn.

To: Zayn

Hey love.

I smirked then my phone buzzed a second later.

From: Zayn

Hey... Ana?

To Zayn:

Yeah. Missed me babe?;)

From Zayn:

Only your sexy arse ;).

Haha that cheeky little bastard.

To Zayn:

Maybe you could see it again ;). You're "little friend" seemed to like it.

From Zayn:

He wasn't the only one ;). Wanna hang out say around 7?

I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 now.

To Zayn:

Sure. Text me the address and I'll be there.

From Zayn:

154 N Saint Ct. <3

To Zayn:

See you soon.

I walked around my room looking for something sexy but not too slutty to wear.

( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11560885&.svc=copypaste&id=138749357 )

It was perfect. I put a little light make up on then ran down stairs. " I'll be back!" I yelled. My "mother" stopped me tho.

"Where are you going?"

Um... Wait I got this

" I need some um... Ya know tampons." I said.

She looked at me and just said oh bye. Then she walked away and I left.

Off to Zayn's I go ;).