An Additction I Always Fail To Resist <3

AUTHORS NOTE VERY IMPORTANT !!!!! : I Don't Mean To Spoil It But There Will Be Sexual Content In This Story So I Suggest You Skip This If Your The Type Of Person Who Doesn't Like All That !!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL KANESLOVE FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS YOU MAY NOTICE WHERE SHE TOOK OVER WRITING . YOU ALL SHOULD CHECK OUT HER STORIES THEY ARE WAY BETTER THEN MINE !!!

CHAPTER 32

"I Swear You Go Shopping Every Week Aren't You Suppose To Be Saving This Money?" Courtney Said As I Handed Him A Dress .

"Courtney Ima Hustler And Don't You Ever Forget That" I Said Looking Threw Dresses .

It Was Thursday The Day Before The Party , I Was Hoping That The Party Would Be Quick And Fast . This Week Went By So Fast Just Because This Party , I Didn't Want To Go But I Didn't I Think Monica Would Do Something Crazy Like Bringing Shane To My Dorm . I Don't Know If Shane Was Released From Jail Yet Or Not .

"What Kind Of Hustler?"

"Top Secret Information Court" I Said .

Soon I Grew Frustrated At All The Ugly Dresses I Was Seeing , And As I Looked Threw The Dresses I Had Picked Out They Became Ugly Or Didn't Fit Right .

"Omg Im Never Gonna Find The Dress I Want !!! Im Gonna Be So Ugly , I Should've Went To The Gym!!" I Said Dropping To My Knees Making A Huge Scene .

"Melissa Get Your Ass Off The Floor" Courtney Hissed Sternly .

"I Can't" I Cried

"Why?!"

"Im Too Uglyyyyy" I Cried

"You Need To Find Some New Friends To Go Shopping With" He Said Sitting The Other Dresses Down , Picking Me Up , And Placing Me On My Feet .

"Why Don't You Just Wear The Dress You Wore On Christmas?" Courtney Said

"I Want A New One" I Said Pouting .

Courtney Started To Get Frustrated So I Straighten Up , He Picked Up A Dress And Handed It To Me .

"Here Just Try This On Maybe It'll Fit"

He Handed Me A Dark Blue Dress That I Didn't Really Get A Chance To Look At It , I Just Went In The Dressing Room And Started Undressing . I Slipped The Dress On And Zipped It Up On The Side .

I Looked At How It Looked In The Mirror . . . The Dress Was Like Made Of Spandex Which Cause It To Hug My Body . It Had Long Sleeves & It Was Really Long To My Ankles , The Side Were Split Up To My Thigh Just Before My Underwear .

This Dress Was Sexy As Hell & Im Kinda Questioning Courtney's Sexuality After Picking This Dress Out . I Wasn't Gonna Let Him Know That He Had Picked Out The Perfect Dress , So I Was Saving My Happy Dance For When I Got Home .

"Is It On? Does It Look Good?" Courtney Asked "Can We Leave?"

"Yeah Im Just Gonna Get This One Thanks" I Said Taking Off The Dress .

"Let Me See It"

"Too Late I Took It Off Already" I Half Lied .

*******************

I Decided To Go Back Home , Spend The Night Since The Party Was Tomorrow And Nate Was Spending The Night At His House As Well .

As I Laid In Bed , Surrounded By Darkness All I Could Think About Was The Party . I Was A Little Excited Because Id Be Looking The Bomb .Com In My Dress & Id Have A Hot Date .