wed

Most poeple on Berk knew that Hiccup was quite a private person. Most vikings had expected this since he was probably the most odd viking to have ever exist. As such many people expected Hiccup and Astrid to elope. This actions was ususally shunned upon but the vikings didn't mind. So when Hiccup announced that he and Astrid were getting married everyone was stunned.

                                                     The wedding wasn't as elaborate as a cheifs wedding should but it was one of the best weddings Berk had ever seen.  It was small and quaint with a Hiccup Flair. Toothless held the rings and Gobber was the vicar. Towards the end of the day Hiccup went to visit his fathers grave. It was a while later Astrid went to go find him, worried he' dissapeared. She found him talking to the head stone.
"Do you recon he'd be proud of me" Hiccup asked.
"Of course"
"i hope so"
"I know so". Hiccup smiled "Well aren't you going punch me?" Astrid smiled and leaned up to kiss him "Not today." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with as much force as she muster. Hiccup kissed her back. Suddenly a shout interupted them.
"OI IF YOU'RE GONNA CONTINUE THIS TAKE IT BACK TO YOUR HOUSE" They turned around to find Snotlout frowning. "Hiccup i get that you are married but by odin do you have to do that here?"
Astrid growled "Snotlout if i want to do that with my husband in front of you i damn well will" Snotlout scurried away after glaring at both of them. Hiccup stared at Astrid and grinned "God i love you"
"Good job"