Crazy & Feisty

If anyone had the right to kill Hiccup for his stupidity it was Astrid. For once it wasn't for what he did but for what he DIDN'T. Honestly if he had just sat down to talk she wouldn't have cared but OH NO he just had to drive her crazy. Again.
He hadn't meant to make her angry but he was after all it wasn't his fault he had to go out on dangerous quests. Given that he should've told her he knew why she was mad but calling him a walking fishbone was low. He wasn't mad by any means, he just wanted to get home, kiss her till she stopped breathing (momentarily) then spend the rest of the night with her in his arms.
He told her, he said it was a simple two day thing so when did two days suddenly turn into a month. Oh he drove her crazy sometimes all she wanted was him but no he had to go missing..... Astrid really misses Hiccup.
When he was found nobody understood why Astrid refused to talk to him. Hiccup understood. Nobody knew why Astrid disappeared off in the the forest in the middle of the day. Hiccup knew. Nobody knew why Hiccup bothered with her when she ran away. Astrid did.
It was because they loved each other to death. Astrid may be feisty and Hiccup maybe crazy but together they make a good team.