697-700

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 697 - Trap and Kill!

Power of Earth!

Jun Mo Xie's Power of the Five Elements was finally utilized in this crucial moment!

Usually, even if a crater ten times bigger was to appear, they would be able to jump past without even blinking. But now, they were too focused on escaping.

The fact that Xiao Tian Ya passed through without any problem also played a role in giving them a false sense of security that there was nothing wrong with the ground before them. So when they stepped over, the earth beneath crumbled unexpectedly, and they fell for it!

Xiao Tian Ya in front of them suddenly stopped as he roared and untied his belt with his right hand. He threw one end out and successfully tied Qu Wu Qing's body. With a pull, Qu Wu Qing's body drifted out of the crater. However, a large team of Xuan Beasts immediately filled the space between them and the crater!

Before Du Jue and Zhen Ci Bei even reached the floor, they had already blasted their Qi downwards and raised themselves up. But they went head straight into numerous roaring beasts that pounced down at them and there was nowhere to dodge!

The two were clear that if they were pressed back into the crater, they would have no way of surviving, especially with Mei Xue Yan up there still waiting for them! So it was their only chance to escape the crater!

As the Heartless Venerable, Du Jue immediately said the most suiting thing, "You're already injured. Lift me up, I will avenge you!" He quickly made the most heartless decision of securing the person that had more power left to fight because there was obviously no hope for both of them to escape together!

Zhen Ci Bei was the most severely injured among the five Venerables. He might not even escape if he made his way out of the crater!

Zhen Ci Bei laughed tragically. "Fine!"

He was also a decisive person. He used all his remaining strength to give Du Jue a push from below. Du Jue's body immediately shot up at twice the speed!

On the other hand, Zhen Ci Bei's body began to fall back down as the reactive force. He shouted with all his might, "Kill Jun Mo Xie for me!"

Just as he finished, countless Xuan Beasts pounced upon him and smashed him right back to the bottom of the crater!

Zhen Ci Bei was very clear of his own situation, so he decided to agree and assist Du Jue! If they were to argue about who should live, then neither of them would be able to! As a Venerable who had lived for hundreds of years, he no longer treasured his life as much. So he easily accepted Du Jue's heartless but very rational proposal!

The two of them, one from the Elusive World of Immortals and the other Supreme Golden City, had so many conflicts their entire life, but in this final moment, they decided to cooperate!

If he were a commoner, he would have been too afraid to think by now, but Zhen Ci Bei wasn't.

He was indeed worthy to be called a Venerable!

Du Jue screamed and shot up like a missile with the aid from Zhen Ci Bei. He simply drilled through the body of the beast king that was right above his head. The internal organs of the beast king decorated his body...

"I'll avenge you!" Du Jue yelled. His upward momentum hardly depreciated and continued up like a flash of lightning. Qu Wu Qing and Xiao Tian Ya were right in front of him. He would soon be safe!

"You're going to stay, Du Jue!" Mei Xue Yan shouted and suddenly appeared above Du Jue with her palm chopping right down! Du Jue had no way to evade: the palm hit him with a bang and he uncontrollably sprayed out blood from his mouth. But he turned the impact force around, only to accelerate himself further to facilitate the escaping effort!