Chapter 608 - Four-Season Ultimate Blade!

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 608 - Four-Season Ultimate Blade!

The six people pulled out their blades and went on the offensive once again. Throwing themselves into the sparring ring, they slid past the previous six. Each person's objective was very clear. Just when the person that had attacked began to withdraw, the next person would follow up with their attack. It was a seamless coordination, not leaving any chances for the enemy to stir havoc and create confusion.

The first group that had retreated speedily assimilated themselves with the crowd as they tried to catch their breaths. Only after they had taken a few gasps, they began to break out in cold sweat…

To deal with a high-rank Venerable like Mei Xue Yan, how could one dare drop his guard? Even though it was only sparring with her from the start to the very end, they still felt an enormous amount of pressure! And it was very tense, because… Even if it was just sparring, as long as they showed a single opening, Mei Xue Yan could still take them down in a moment and break free!

By now, Mei Xue Yan's wind-like sword technique no longer appeared as shocking because the new group had seen it played out once and gained basic understanding of it. So, even though they did not really understand the full extent of it, they still had an idea of how to counter it and it showed in their battle.

However, her technique changed again unexpectedly.

This change caught them by an even bigger surprise. The trajectories became longer and formed a denser continuum. It now resembled the misty spring rain that continued without stopping. The six facing her felt as if there was a unique warmth to spring rushing into them. The tips of their hairs seemed to be covered in moisture…

The six of them were obviously unprepared for this sudden, peculiar change. With their hundred plus years of experience in combat, the situation did not become chaotic despite their initial shock. They slowly overcame the temporary disadvantage with either their experience or brute force.

Nevertheless, Mei Xue Yan again changed her technique.

The sword now resembled a summer downpour. It was like large rain drops falling from the sky, accompanied by strong gusts. The six of them simultaneously felt like they were in the midst of an ocean! The rain drops joined to form threads of water that shot down continually from the sky…

The six were immediately thrown off guard as three of them were hurt. One of them could not even lift his shoulder any more because it was pierced through by Mei Xue Yan's sword. He would not have survived if the other five did not come to his rescue…

"Next group!" Zi Jing Hong now had a really solemn face. Mei Xue Yan had already used around six different ingenious sword techniques until now. It was a mystery where she had learnt it from. They had not heard of any news that Tian Fa Forest's mystical beasts were so adept with weapons… For the past 10,000 years, the rumours they heard only revolved around the almighty Tian Fa Heaven's Sword…

What is happening? It's really strange!

Another group came forward again, but the group that stepped down this time found itself in a much more pitiful state…

The next six were initially able to defend themselves well as they thought they had already had a grasp on Mei Xue Yan's techniques. They could never be more wrong as the sword technique switched yet again.

This round, it resembled the depressing and lonely autumn rain with its falling leaves and the sad wind. The whole battle field was instantly engulfed by desolation!

This six had already formed a plan earlier and were very confident of themselves. But once they began exchanging blows, they realized that things were developing in a way far from what they had planned!