Me And Rex

Well here I am. I am Alexander Aaron Evans and this is my story about how i got killed by my "best friend"named Rex.

It all started one morning while me an Rex were on one of our glorious morning walks together.Rex LOVED these kind of walks together with me.

"Hey boy we goin' on a trip to Vermont"i said to Rex. I have known Rex since he was a small puppy (oh an by the way i forgot to add Rex is a dog and is two years old.)I watched as Rex wagged his tail in excitement as i talked to him about our upcoming trip.

"We are going there to visit my parents an MAYBE see how maple syrup is made isn't that exciting boy?"

As i watched what Rex's reaction would be i noticed his tail had stopped wagging and he was now whimpering. I bent down an petted his back an held him close to me."I'm sorry boy I forgot" I had realized at that very moment i should have shut up after i said we were going to Vermont.The reason Rex had lost his excitement was because of his past.

Rex had a bad past. When he was was a small puppy maybe a month old he got abandoned by his parents and was taken to an animal shelter.(thats how i found him because i worked there.)And the only reason Rex hated maple syrup was because he had bad memories involving it.

A few weeks after Rex had arrived at the animal shelter, the shelter had an adoption breakfast where people and families would come out and have breakfast with the animals an HOPEFULLY adopt them. The breakfast was Fall themed so they had dressed up all the dogs and cats into outfits like leafs. The colors were brown,orange,yellow,and even red. Rex was dressed as a bright red leaf.

Rex was sitting by the food table with pancakes,eggs,bacon,fruit, maple syrup,and butter on it. A family that consisted of a mom a dad an three kids- twin girls an an older brother.

Anyways they had seen Rex all lonely and had walked over to him an started petting him and soon all of them fell instantly in LOVE with Rex. But then Rex saw a squirrel an as we all known what happens when a dog sees a squirrel is-they chase it.

Rex started chasing after the squirrel as fast as lighting knocking down everything(and everyone)in his path. Followed by Rex was every other dog that had seen the squirrel.

Miraculously the squirrel made its way up a tree as fast as it could and escaped from the dogs. Finally when all the dogs calmed down they all turned around an saw what all the damage was and when Rex turned around he saw his freshly cleaned fur coat,his leaf outfit,and the family all covered in maple syrup.

The family was so mad and furious they stormed out of the pet shelter. Rex was watching them and saw hid chances of a loved pet to a wonderful family fly by...

Hey guys this is my first ever story. So if you like it, stay here until the ending.This is only the beginning of "The Murderous Plan"