THE END

Later that evening after Rex had killed me, i watched over him as he tried to decide where to put my dead body. He finally decided to put my dead body in a trash bag(don't ask me where he got the bag from).While he was putting me in there he kept mumbling random stuff like how much he wished he had done all of this sooner.
When he was done he dragged me back to my house an put me in the trash can and went back inside, pressed his collar,and turned back into my good old Rex.All of a sudden he started barking outside of my parents room an when they rushed out of there they went to my room and saw I was missing.
I watched as they called the police and investigation squad.When they finally got there they started looking everywhere.They sent search dogs outside into the woods to search for me.Of course the last place these idiots looked was the trash can.The lady who found me screamed in horror as she saw my dead,starting to decay,body.
The lady instantly called her investigation sqaud to come an put my body in a body bag an tell my parents that they had found me.After they did that an all that shinanagin's they took me to the investigation room to try and figure out how i had died an most importantly-WHO i had been killed by.
The investigation community had figured out i had been hit on the head when i fell against the tree after rex pushes me an that had made me have major blood lose in my brain.Then after they found out(or were trying to find out)who had killed me.They started taking samples of my hair and fingerprints an searched my body for more evidence.
Eventually they found dog prints and a set of human prints(both Rex's prints of course)and tested the human prints.When they tested the prints they searched in their system but couldn't seem to find any matches which makes sense.Next they sent Rexs prints down to the animal shelter where they have a lab for the animals DNA.When they searched for Rex they eventually found him(2 hours of searching)and went an found out Rex had been put into a cage down at the police station.
The team all ran to the police chiefs station an grabbed the chief an he took them to the cages an found Rex.They removed Rex's collar and as they did that Rex instantly changed back into Bob and confessed to the murder of me....